Morphing Potion Question

I have a kacheek on a side account, and she will be 16 tomorrow. I'd like to give her a cybunny morphing potion for her big day. What I want to know is can I morph a pet into a different species and color (like a yellow cybunny), and then paint the morphed pet a really great color for that species?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have a kacheek on a side account, and she will be 16 tomorrow. I'd like to give her a cybunny morphing potion for her big day. What I want to know is can I morph a pet into a different species and color (like a yellow cybunny), and then paint the morphed pet a really great color for that species?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes you can!  And the best part is, not only can you morph your pet into the cybunny, but say you morph her into a Halloween cybunny then decide to paint her pirate, you can put her Halloween clothes on the pirate cybunny.  Then if you paint her pink, you can put the pirate clothes on the pink cybunny or the halloween clothes on the pink cybunny, or you can MIX the halloween and pirate clothes.  Then if you paint her Lost desert, you can put those clothes on her and so on.  So it is great!  I have a draik and an Acara which I have done that with.  So yes, have fun and paint and re paint and get tons and tons of clothing for her. :laughingsmiley:

I plan on morphing my biscuit kacheek into whatever cybunny  I can afford. After that, I intend to paint her royal. I have the royal paint brush in the safe on that account.

If I can do what rntracy1 says, what color cybunny morphing potion would you suggest? I don't want it to be island. The whole project would be stopped right there. I love island pets!

I plan on morphing my biscuit kacheek into whatever cybunny  I can afford. After that, I intend to paint her royal. I have the royal paint brush in the safe on that account.

If I can do what rntracy1 says, what color cybunny morphing potion would you suggest? I don't want it to be island. The whole project would be stopped right there. I love island pets!

I usually go for whatever is cheapest hahaha But I used to have a Faerie Cybunny and I loved the colors!

i suggest morphing into zombie (for the tattered shirt and shorts) then repaint pirate (for the earring and bandana) and finally desert for the jewelry .. island would be your last paintjob i guess

I got a Christmas Cybunny Morphing Potion, and she looks so adorable now! I'm going to wait a couple days before the big finish.

I got a Christmas Cybunny Morphing Potion, and she looks so adorable now! I'm going to wait a couple days before the big finish.

i was gonna suggest Christmas but it doesnt come with PB clothes  :*

congrats on ur new Cybunny and happy sweet 16 to her  :king:

i was gonna suggest Christmas but it doesnt come with PB clothes  :*

congrats on ur new Cybunny and happy sweet 16 to her  :king:

Thanks, Angelo! Snuffles419 was elated to become a Cybunny on her 16th birthday. A friend of mine has a faerie cybunny with what I consider a great customization. The cybunny's name is Sarah_Dusty.