What do you think of my Polka Dot Shoyru custom?

I get the feeling of Spring there! :D

I like the polkadots matching with the plants colors.

If you don't mind me asking, what BG and other items do you use in that lookup?

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I used Negg BackgroundNegg and Flower Filled PlanterWhite Picket Fence of Neggs Foreground, and Polka Dot Shower (some serious NC trading coming up!). That Snowbunny hopping along the foreground is just so cute!

Thanks for such a cute cheer up, belacqua64! I am SO upset right now!  :sad02:

*sends hugs*

Your polka dot Shoyru is adorable.  If you haven't already done it, don't forget to bless her with a Weak Bottled Faerie and get the avatar.

Thank you! I checked my list and I already have it ticked off, but thanks for the reminder. :)

It's very cute ! It makes me feel festive :)

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

I really like it! I agree that the polka dot shower works so well with the paint job of your shoyru! I actually like that your shoyru isn't wearing clothes...quite simple, yet still impactful. Good stuff and thanks for sharing! Have you ever entered The Runway on here? I think you'd do really well, and possibly enjoy it. ^_^

belacqua64 - Your Shoyru is so cute and I really like the customization. The colors work well together and it's definitely fitting for spring =)

midnight_spell360 - I'm sorry to know you were upset. I hope you are feeling better now and if not, I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I used Negg BackgroundNegg and Flower Filled PlanterWhite Picket Fence of Neggs Foreground, and Polka Dot Shower (some serious NC trading coming up!). That Snowbunny hopping along the foreground is just so cute!

:O I just saw the animated version! I missed the snowbunny, omg that's so cute... *adding it to my search-for list*

I really like it! I agree that the polka dot shower works so well with the paint job of your shoyru! I actually like that your shoyru isn't wearing clothes...quite simple, yet still impactful. Good stuff and thanks for sharing! Have you ever entered The Runway on here? I think you'd do really well, and possibly enjoy it. ^_^

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I couldn't bring myself to give him clothes when the polka dots are so pretty. They remind me of confetti cupcake pop-tarts, of all things!

I enter occasionally, when I'm feeling inspired by the theme. It's a lot of fun. :)