"Jetsam - Wanna Fight?" Avatar

heartybfast

I'm sorry if this is posted on the wrong section...

I have a question about this avatar. On TDN avatar checklist which I'm using extensively, the description is: 

"Complete a fight while you are using a Jetsam."

However, I noticed on other sites talking about battlepedia tactics etc. that some of them are listing Jetsam and Darigan Tonu owners who are willing to accept challenges so other people can get avatar from the battle. So it seems this Jetsam avvie can be obtained even if you are not using Jetsam, but your opponent is a Jetsam.

So I'm confused; which description is true: TDN one or the other sites? (I'm sorry I forgot the name of the site where I read them).

Thank you for your explanation :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

From TDN Avatar Solutions: Complete a fight while you are using a Jetsam. So you need to use a Jetsam. Do you want to borrow one? My side account has a Jetsam, midmorning_glory , but that account is just 4 months old and can only do 1 transfer a month, so we would have to wait until February.

From TDN Avatar Solutions: Complete a fight while [/size]you are using a Jetsam. So you need to use a Jetsam. Do you want to borrow one? My side account has a Jetsam, midmorning_glory , but that account is just 4 months old and can only do 1 transfer a month, so we would have to wait until February.[/size]

I see! Thank you for the nice offer :-)

I have arranged an appointment with someone to borrow a Jetsam, so I'll be good :) But thanks for offering :)