Vote for Obelisk War! Round 100!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 100th round?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 100th round?

• Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway

8 hours ago, heartybfast said:

So the battles are 2-player battles with members of other faction, isn't it?

Is there any recommended stat requirement & weapon advice to try fighting on this?

Um, no unfortunately they are 1 player. You need to fight 10 times (win or lose, any obelisk challenger) and be on the winning faction. 

As for weapons advice, what are your pet's stats, and what are your battling goals? just the obelisk avatars?

I joined the order because I need the avatar. Let's hope it actually works out this time ><

I'm not big into the Battledome, so I don't have anything in particular that I've got my eye on. A muffin to the face is fine XD

So- we should make this special, the 100th Round, right? I will see who is posting on this thread and if you are up for some BD item handouts -just post your normal post about your faction choice, mention if you have your eye on a buyable BD item if you like, and don't mind if I send you a BD muffin or Nova or something. IF YOU DON'T WANT anything sent to you-make sure you add- I'm not interested in a BD Blitz or I don't want BD items in my Inventory. 

If you have already posted-please edit your post to include your EXEMPTION from the BD Blitz! I'll check back in an hour or so if I get computer time at school or after a while if I can't. ;) 

2/1/17 Late night _ I could only send the first BD Blitz Round to: jellysundae, Scoobert_Doo, and tk421beth

mtsparky (misparky) and firaplays have FULL Inventories-Yellow jubjub is a-cryin'

246.gif

Hmm, it appears that lianakos is frozen.
Your item cannot be sent. :(  I am so sorry that this happened to you :'(  and   red_oops.gif

Error: Oops! The username heartybfast does not exist on Neopets!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Alerting TDN Buddies to clear their Inventories

5 hours ago, firaplays said:

I joined the order because I need the avatar. Let's hope it actually works out this time ><

I'm not big into the Battledome, so I don't have anything in particular that I've got my eye on. A muffin to the face is fine XD

I will help you and join The Order  ^_^

I hope we all get something amazing for the 100th round!

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Ho, WOW! Thank you, very much midnight_spell360 for the items. I will make sure to use them for tomorrow's battles. I just finished some for today.

Yes, thank you Midnight! You are too sweet! I use use these items in battle and WIN!!!!!!

On 1/30/2017 at 9:13 PM, mtsparky said:

Um, no unfortunately they are 1 player. You need to fight 10 times (win or lose, any obelisk challenger) and be on the winning faction. 

As for weapons advice, what are your pet's stats, and what are your battling goals? just the obelisk avatars?

On 2/1/2017 at 7:22 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

red_oops.gif

Error: Oops! The username heartybfast does not exist on Neopets!

Oooops! I'm sorry, I didn't included my UN on the profile :o I just added it! 

@midnight_spell360 Thanks so much for the giveaway~ :D

@mtsparky hmm probably just the avatar? This is my first Obelisk. I'm still training my pets (using Training FC to get reduced time), and as for weapons, I only have low-end ones, the best ones are YKD, Turned Tooth, and Ylanas Blaster. One of my pet has reached Level 50 above and had Lens Flare trained, but her STR & DEF stat are still terribly low. (I adopted her from someone, she was a lab rat before). I guess that's it... ^^

@midnight_spell360 you're so generous <3 thank you!

So, have y'all finished your battles?

This is my first war; I'm not sure about the 10x fighting requirement; should I battle 10 different guys or can I pick one or two according to my level and fight them for the total of 10 times?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can fight the same 2 guys in your level, you just need to win 10 battles in total to qualify for the avatar/background/boon (if your faction wins) or a consolation prize (if your faction loses). I always wondered if you fight these guys on higher levels would you get better prizes but I don't think that's true. I had been trying to get my top 3 pets to train up their levels while bringing their Strength, Defense, and Endurance/Health points thinking that would be helpful, but I can't be sure that is true either.

You can fight the same guy 10x as well! 

A peek into my Battle Log: 

You swing your Desert Axe at Hedgewitch, and feel strangely satisfied as you see the panic in their eyes. 
x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2
You aim to royally whack Hedgewitch on the bum with Amira's Staff!
x 3 x 3

I laugh so hard when I knock them on the bum!:biggrin:

18 HOURS LEFT IN THE OBELISK WAR (at this posting)!

2/7/17 Congratulations TDN  Sway Faction Winners! I am sending out our final BD Blitz Round of Battle surprises !! :D Enjoy and thank you for being good sports.

Scoobert, Scoobert_Doo 

Where are you?

You've got no room in your bag (Inventory) now!

Scoobert, Scoobert_Doo

We love you

And we want to fill that bag somehow!

10 hours ago, heartybfast said:

YEAH! My first win :D

Which boon did you choose? I got the Refresh Request, and today I refreshed Fire Faerie and got a Battle Faerie!!! I'm so happy for +3 HP, STR, DEF she gave to my pet <3

I chose the bank one since I never seem to get Faerie quests :P