High score help?

werewolfjedimaster

So, I'm a little confused as to how the High Score table works, as well as the trophies. As of right now, my high score in Turmac Roll is higher then that of the person who's in the second place slot, however I'm not even mentioned in the top 100. Could anyone explain to me why it's this way? Even on days I don't reach my highest, I still score higher then a lot of other players within the top 100. I've never won a trophy, and I always send my best scores, so I'm very confused as to what's going on here. Any help would be seriously appreciated!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The original topic has been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well, for games like Turmac Roll, to make it on the "High Score" table, you must submit a score that is higher than the lowest score on the table, or, said differently, a score higher than 100th place. However, for the score to count, it has to be one of your first 3 games score submissions, for that game, for the day. The only other thing that could keep you from getting on the "High Score" table is if your game score has gone for a review.

Yeah, I think it takes some time for everything to go through. I keep hearing about people who aren't on the boards when they should be and end up having their score posted the next day or so.