issues with neohome

kimv2002

so i have been having issues decorated my neohome. if i can get it to load nothing will save but my biggest issues is a lot of my items will not even go into my storage shed even tho they are for the neohome like the basic black floor tiles, i ended up buying two because i thought i didn't have one, turns out it was in my safety deposit box. i cant seam to put it in my storage shed as it will not give me that option. can anyone help me with these issues. i would really like to customize my neohome and have it save, and i would really like to get the basic black floor tiles in it as well.

I have been having issues with Neohomes too, but I am not technically inclined, so I thought it was just me. I got a Neohome, both classic and "the other" and I fell in love with gnomes, so I was making a big garden to place all my gnomes and...it doesn't even load (in Classic)? Also, I had a Tooth faerie bed & sofa that I tried to put in one of my Pet's bedroom and when they finally loaded (30/30?) they were tiny orange squares!:angry: Took them out to find something I can see. 

If anyone with older accounts that are more experienced, I could use some help too! Thanks:angel:

• 3 weeks later...

I came to the forums because my neohome v.2 won't even load. I have all my adobe and flash stuffs updated. I'm dismayed, but relieved that I'm not the only one having neohome problems. 

Thank you, Hanso!!! I got all but 5 buyable (2 real life buyable) items out! With neohomes (classic and v.2) all strange and stuff, I'm leery about messing with them...which is a shame, because other than customizing my pets, that was my favorite thing to do on Neopets. :/

Edited by S_A
Someone answered my question and my image was too big imo.

50 minutes ago, S_A said:

I came to the forums because my neohome v.2 won't even load. I have all my adobe and flash stuffs updated. I'm dismayed, but relieved that I'm not the only one having neohome problems.

What browser are you using? I decided to check my Neohome and apparently it doesn't load with Firefox. However, it does load with Chrome. Try using that one.

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Trea said:

I have several items that are glitched.  Is there any way to fix them?  They just leave a shadow on the floor and I can't even put them back in the shed.  Can anyone help with this?

You might want to take a look at this topic, on the "Customization" Neoboard:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159163341

It has links to other topics on the "Customization" Neoboard for Classic Neohomes and V2 Neohomes. Looking at the Classic Neohome topic, there is a link to a petpage with "glitched" items. Posting on either of those boards may give an answer you are looking for.

It seems, however, in general, that Neohomes are glitched and it doesn't seem like TNT will be fixing them anytime soon. But, TNT is working on bring the site up to HTML5 standards and with Adobe ending support for Flash in 2020, maybe/hopefully Neohomes will be part of that.

7 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

But, TNT is working on bring the site up to HTML5 standards and with Adobe ending support for Flash in 2020, maybe/hopefully Neohomes will be part of that.

I like the idea of this being one of the things being worked on behind the scenes, and getting a big roll-out at some point - fanfares included - and both Classic and V.2 working perfectly (ok, I'll not push my luck) most of the time from then on! :D