*Lurks in the background*

Mooo

Hi guys, I've used this website for years for my neopet dailies but never got round to joining. Well, today's the day I gained the courage to join your community.

I've been playing neopets on and off for years, usually as a way to escape from work but a quick 'I'll just pop on for my dailies' soon becomes a 'oh dear I've been online 3 hours' xD

Anyway, enough rambling. Thanks you letting my join you  ;)

Welcome to the forums! You joined at a wonderful time! We just got upgraded to a new design and features, so you won't have to adjust from the old. You get to start with the brand new fancy stuff!

I sometimes spend way too much time on Neopets and it bugs my husband lol. He's often like Neopets again, but then I don't comment on his internet activities lol. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

20 hours ago, heartybfast said:

Welcome to the forum ^^ 

I know, right! As I started learning how to RS and recognize worthy items at some stores, my online hours become much much longer :O Hours quickly went by!

I've only just started understanding how to RS, to be honest I think I started after seeing something on these forums.. I barely move from the computer on the 3rd of each month xD

12 hours ago, Mooo said:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've only just started understanding how to RS, to be honest I think I started after seeing something on these forums.. I barely move from the computer on the 3rd of each month xD

Oh, I was sad that I had to do something IRL the last February 3rd so I hadn't got much chance to go shopping... I hope the next March 3rd I can shop more xD