Heyo My Eggo

JimJerm

Hello~

My name is Jeremy, but you can call me Jim, JimJerm, Jerms, J, Jimmy, or anything really! haha. I've had many accounts on Neopets throughout the years (I forgot the old accounts names/emails and I was a lot younger when I made them), but I've created one recently that I feel I will stick with and not forget about! I love forums, and I feel that they are a great way to meet new friends and stay involved with that common interest you share. 

My username on Neopets is Jim_Jerm. I have a Peophin named Kelpiea and I love to travel around Neopia and explore ^_^

I really do just look forward to making some friends on here :) I'm always down to talk, so shoot me a VM/PM! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

1 hour ago, megbowles17 said:

welcome to the forum :D

glad you made a new account , i recently made a new one too i use to play neopets all the time when i was younger 

Thank you so much!! I'm glad I am not the only one :)

4 minutes ago, heartybfast said:

Welcome! I like your Peophin's name "Kelpiea" :D

Do you have a goal for Kelpiea's looks or customization? 

I think the water peophin and relic peophin looks cool! Baby peophin is a cute one (but every baby is cute ofc :p)

Thank you so much! I hate using numbers and underscores in my Neopets' names because they're NAMES; not codes!! 

My ULTIMATE goal is an Eventide Paint Brush! It looks AMAZING on Peophin! I do like the suggestions you posted, too! It's funny you asked though, because I JUST finished painting Kelpiea with a Snow Paint Brush! I think she looks amazing with the colors, so I'm happy with that for now :)

& RIGHT!! Aren't all baby Neopets adorable?

Ooh I also painted one of my pet with Snow PB last month :D 

My dream pet is Mutant Pteri, but the transmog potion is nowhere to be found right now :'(

I'm contemplating on making her a baby pteri until I get hold of the transmog potion... then she'll be like a mini dragon hatched from an egg, because a baby pteri looks like an egg!

Hello JimJerm and Welcome! Seems like you made a bunch of friends already, which makes me happy to know that TDN is keeping up its reputation of being friendly and a great hang out spot. I sent you a Welcome package, your Peophin is very cute as Snow but I can imagine Eventide would look awesome on your pet as well. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and you can check out my guild, The Kindness Project , because we "specialize" in Dream Pets! :angel: 

20 hours ago, heartybfast said:

Ooh I also painted one of my pet with Snow PB last month :D 

My dream pet is Mutant Pteri, but the transmog potion is nowhere to be found right now :'(

I'm contemplating on making her a baby pteri until I get hold of the transmog potion... then she'll be like a mini dragon hatched from an egg, because a baby pteri looks like an egg!

Haha, we're twins! Mutants are amazing, too. I'm still new, and my NPs are lacking, but I will look around for you ^_^ That would be a nice, though! Baby Pteri is great!!

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hello JimJerm and Welcome! Seems like you made a bunch of friends already, which makes me happy to know that TDN is keeping up its reputation of being friendly and a great hang out spot. I sent you a Welcome package, your Peophin is very cute as Snow but I can imagine Eventide would look awesome on your pet as well. I look forward to seeing more of your posts and you can check out my guild, The Kindness Project , because we "specialize" in Dream Pets! :angel: 

Thank you so much, Midnight_spell360! I got the gifts before coming on here, so you can ignore my Neomail I sent you xD! Everyone seems to be extremely nice and welcoming, which is something that I look for when finding a forum to hang out on! Your gift was so nice; I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I MOST DEFINITELY will be checking out your guild!!

• 4 weeks later...

You sound like cool beans JimJerm. I am Tab. Nice to meet you. I like you forgot my username and all from previously. I recently made a new account. Hope you enjoy neopets again and the forums. Your titles with eggo in it made me automatically think of the show Stranger things lol. I think I will always associate eggos to that show now. Welcome!