I just had the worst neopets nightmare T_T

firaplays

I had a dream that I was getting repeatedly hacked by a bunch of different people and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My pets kept disappearing and turning into different pets and it was just awful. It seemed so real I couldn't actually remember if I had been hacked or not when I woke up. I'm gonna go cuddle my pets T_T

I hate it when that happens. It must have scared you to death from helplessness. Whenever I had a dream that I lost my friend in a flood, I had to text her to make sure she was alright because I was half-scared to death still. It took her a while to realize why I was so scared for her life.

Did you check your neopets to make sure they were still there, safe and sound? XD

Glad to know it was just a dream! I'm not surprised other people here have Neopets related dreams. I'm currently playing NQ II and only one level away from the end. I dreamed I somehow reset my game and I was so frustrated I wanted to take a break, but then I got a neomail saying there was a time limit of 2 days and I had to start playing the new game before time was up or I wouldn't be able to play again. I'm glad none of that is true! I also had a dream where I won one million np from Buried Treasure, so sometimes it's a good dream and I was like it would be cool if that was true =)