Helloo; joined 23 days ago, really got into the game this week and the forums!

sylphrenai

Since I've posted over 10 times, I thought it was definitely time to introduce myself. Hello hello, I'm Adarah! It's pronounced like Sarah if that helps you sound it out in your head better but so it's easier for y'all, you can call my Syl or any variation of Sylphrenai that your heart desires :) On neopets I find myself apart from doing dailies, enjoying trying to stat up my pet. What do you spend your time on neopets doing?

Hi Adarah! It's nice to meet you. 

I find that I spend time on neopets trying to perfect my pets' customizations, and slowly working on my item galleries. In the past maybe year or so I've started playing the stock market as a way to make more NP, and that's been pretty wild too. I'm still not sure I'm doing it right but something seems to be happening anyway. 

Battling is kind of cool too though, do you participate in the obelisk skirmishes?

5 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

Hi Adarah! It's nice to meet you. 

I find that I spend time on neopets trying to perfect my pets' customizations, and slowly working on my item galleries. In the past maybe year or so I've started playing the stock market as a way to make more NP, and that's been pretty wild too. I'm still not sure I'm doing it right but something seems to be happening anyway. 

Battling is kind of cool too though, do you participate in the obelisk skirmishes?

First off, I love your picture :) Are you playing the new Pokemon? And what does your dream pet look like? I do participate in the Obelisk! I'm pretty proud to say I bet the lowest level dude over 10 times now! Woohoo! I couldn't do that before!

First off, I love your picture :) Are you playing the new Pokemon? And what does your dream pet look like?

Yes, I do play it! I've beaten the main story of Moon. I take it you like Pokemon? Very fun. As for dream pets, I don't really have one! It's always been hard for me to pick favorites of anything...

Good luck with your battling too!

Hi, Syl and welcome! I always do the dailies, that's habit for me, but right now I'm playing Neoquest II and that is taking up most of my Neopets time. Also, I'm participating in the Charity Corner and hoping to get the avatar, as well I play games and keep up with my shop and gallery. Of course there is always something to do. Hope you have a great time on Neopets and here =)

We have met, fellow Sway-ers! XD

I'm also in the hype of training my pet. I even bought some NCs just to get the training cookie so I can level up faster... But then, I also tried faerie quest cookie, and I find it's more relaxing to add up stats, although slower than training cookie, so maybe I'll go faerie route - I'm also interested on using lab ray but I'm afraid it'll mess up so much with the stats :o

On 2/6/2017 at 4:52 AM, Rune Valentine said:

Hello! I saw you posting a while back and I was like yaaaay another Brandon Sanderson fan! Totally hoping Stormlight 3 pushes through this year! 

He's almost done the 3rd draft!!!! I hope to find more B Sandy fans here, I have so much love for the cosmere <3

@pulpfreeoj I just finished Moon too!! I found Team Skull made the game pretty amusing, it was funny how self-aware they were. 

@funkydragondiva78 Oooh, would you mind giving me a quick rundown of Neoquest? It looks like a lot of people invest their time into it so maybe it's something I can get into!

@heartybfast Can the lab take away stats?! How much was that training cookie? Maybe I should use the 150 given at start.. 

Yeah, the lab can take away stats, that's why I'm scared! But I think I read somewhere that after achieving a certain stats number, it'll be relatively safe to use lab as training tool. I'm not sure about the number though...

The training cookie is 125 NC and it grants you 30%-75% (random) reduction time training for 5 days. It was my first purchase on NC, using the starting bonus :D

The faerie quest fortune cookie is 100 NC and it grants one faerie quest each day for 9 days. This is also another way to increase stat (except Air Faerie who gives +MOV *useless* and Crafting Faerie who asks for NC items >,<)