Gourmet Food Inflation

Tony5858

I feed my pet gourmet foods and use a checklist to start with the cheapest foods. I was working on the foods in the 5k range and suddenly, a couple days ago, all of the foods that were in the 5k to 10k range are now priced at 35k and up! It is like that for about 300 different foods I figure. Who would actually go through the trouble of actually buying every gourmet food that was in this price range and inflating by like 700% the price for that many unique items?! 

Also, do you figure the prices will remain that high?

Like with Sciurus carolinensis posted, it's due to the charity corner event right now. I'd give it a bit to stabilize after the event but it may be some time before things return to normal. Charity Corner really messes prices up for a bit. After the event is over I'd keep checking to see if the foods you're looking for go back down to a more reasonable price. Good luck with your gourmets! :)

I think by having so many categories, TNT was possibly thinking they could keep the inflation down, but that doesn't seem to be the case, at least not with things like gourmet food, which obviously have a higher rarity range.

It's only r90 and above that are really going bonkers. Stuff around 88 or 89 is still elevated but, reasonable (under 1000 for regularly 1np item still hurts but, not as much as 26k for a twirly plant) I hate spending money on this stuff for CC but, I've gotten some ridiculously good items so I'm trying for more. Clearly I'm a terrible gambler.