Yay for the Superbowl!

firaplays

Goooooo sportsball! I'm not the biggest football fan ever XD But the halftime show was great, and it's supposedly a pretty great game. And the Superbowl is generally just a great time for everyone involved, so I hope everyone's having an awesome Superbowl Sunday!

Yeah, it was awesome! The haltime show and the game, most of the first half Falcons were ahead, then Patriots took over and tied, leading to a Superbowl game going into overtime for the first time ever! Score was 28 to 28, then Patriots won the coin toss to have control of the ball and I won't say what happened after that for anyone who didn't watch, but yeah, it was great!

I'll say Yay for Gaga (I haven't watched it yet) but nay for football in general and Tom Brady specifically. Just typing his name makes me annoyed.  Like most people who don't really follow the sport (or sports in general) - I only care when a New York team is playing. This does not include the Bills. They have always sucked. :nod_yes:

It was an exciting game but I am so GLAD it's over!!! The airport will be a mess with everybody leaving my town but it was kind of different to have H-town the center of attention for something good!

@alexinwonderland My dad watched the Steeler's game before the Super Bowl but once they lost, he could care less about the game. He and my mom are more into soccer and actually went to World Cup Games in 1994 (before my time) in NJ and MA. He thinks "football" takes so long to play bc they 'stop' so much & he says,"I guess they have to stop so much for all the commercials!" Lol

Edited by midnight_spell360
Adding a comment to a TDN Buddy