TDN Forums Is Now Served over SSL

Ian

Dear members,

In accordance with modern web standards, TDN Forums is now being served over SSL, a secure connection. Your browser should say "HTTPS" in the URL and be marked as "Secure" by your browser. If you're not exactly sure what this means, it just means that TDN Forums is more secure than it was before.

Thank you for being a part of TDN Forums. Enjoy and have fun! b)

TDN Management

Great job guys! It all looks awesome!

I'm curious though, when I go to the TDN homepage where the news usually is, it says that you've "Permanently Moved; the document has moved here" and it takes me to this white page that seems really plain and hard to read, it feels it a bit jumbled up because there's not a whole lot of space between the paragraphs/dated posts. Is this how everything is going to stay for the new updates? I will really miss the TDN page/look for it! :((

48 minutes ago, Angeló said:

thx ian and tdnf staff

but where do we see the newest threads posted ?

@Angeló use this link and it will show you your unread content :)  When you look at the top of the homepage, there's a button that says "unread content" to the left of the Facebook/Twitter buttons.

18 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Great job guys! It all looks awesome!

I'm curious though, when I go to the TDN homepage where the news usually is, it says that you've "Permanently Moved; the document has moved here" and it takes me to this white page that seems really plain and hard to read, it feels it a bit jumbled up because there's not a whole lot of space between the paragraphs/dated posts. Is this how everything is going to stay for the new updates? I will really miss the TDN page/look for it! :((

Fixed! Thanks for letting us know :)

Thank you for letting us know =) Still getting used to changes, but I like the look of things and it's nice to know the forums are even more secure.