Hello Everyone!

I've just recently signed up to the forums. I've been lurking around TDN for a while now, but have never gotten around to joining the conversation. But here I am! 
Besides Neopets, I also enjoy baking cookies and cakes, reading, pokemon go, and exploring the outside. 

Anyway, see you all around! :)

Welcome to the forums!! 

7 hours ago, fiorellino said:

Hello Everyone!

I've just recently signed up to the forums. I've been lurking around TDN for a while now, but have never gotten around to joining the conversation. But here I am! 
Besides Neopets, I also enjoy baking cookies and cakes, reading, pokemon go, and exploring the outside. 

I know, it feels weird when certain people can look at the forums but haven't had an account yet. And when they eventually join, they feel like they have a say in what is going on instead of being in the background. I was like that for a while.

hope both of you like it here and everyone is welcoming. :)

Hello fiorellino and crystolm and welcome to TDN Forums! Sorry, I've been busy with lots of CC and rl stuff, but I finally managed to put together Welcome packages based on your pets-enjoy!

Feel free to keep or sell the items, just a friendly way to say I hope you will like dropping by to post and get to know us here at TDN. We have a large group of diverse and interesting friends, so I think you'll find that it isn't too hard to find someone else who has the same interests or neo-goals that you have. TDN is like a second home to me and I hope you will find it just as welcoming and fun as I do. :) 

5 hours ago, smoss1 said:

Welcome to the forums!! 

I know, it feels weird when certain people can look at the forums but haven't had an account yet. And when they eventually join, they feel like they have a say in what is going on instead of being in the background. I was like that for a while.

hope both of you like it here and everyone is welcoming. :)

Thank you! It's good to be here. 

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hello fiorellino and crystolm and welcome to TDN Forums! Sorry, I've been busy with lots of CC and rl stuff, but I finally managed to put together Welcome packages based on your pets-enjoy!

Feel free to keep or sell the items, just a friendly way to say I hope you will like dropping by to post and get to know us here at TDN. We have a large group of diverse and interesting friends, so I think you'll find that it isn't too hard to find someone else who has the same interests or neo-goals that you have. TDN is like a second home to me and I hope you will find it just as welcoming and fun as I do. :) 

That was very kind of you, thank you! I was pleasantly surprised, and the baby plushies are super cute. :biggrin: I'm looking forward to being as active here as I am on Neopets. 

2 hours ago, charelan said:

Welcome both to fiorellino and crystolm!! Everyone here is super helpful and nice - you'll be glad you joined in :)

Thank you!

13 hours ago, crystolm said:

Welcome! I am also new to the forums, but have used TDN for a very long time! Looking forward to getting some avatar and game help!

Welcome Crystolm! 

14 hours ago, fiorellino said:

Hello Everyone!

Welcome fellow lurker! I must ask... what is this 'outside' you speak of? 

19 minutes ago, Mooo said:

Welcome fellow lurker! I must ask... what is this 'outside' you speak of? 

haha well, it's a little scary sometimes. In the summer I like to walk in the forest and pick berries. But since it's winter and snowy...... outside really doesn't exist. :angel:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! Thanks for the add to the group! Sorry I haven't posted yet, completely forgot to come and say hi! I have slowly been putting together a wish list to add to the group. I am currently working on getting as many avatars as possible, but having a hard time with some of the games.

Any help is greatly appreciated!