Valentine's Day!!

WhiteWolf

It's five days until Valentine's Day, and I am crazy stoked this year! I bought my fiance and my mom some great presents this year. I'm not telling what I got my fiance because he reads the forums regularly. I got my mom one of those infinity scarves that are so popular.

If that isn't enough. Valentine's Day is also my birthday. I'll come right out, and admit the number...It's the big 5-0. You'd think it would bother me, but it doesn't. I'm going to have a great dinner with my family, and hopefully get some great presents. *Looks hopeful for those Neil Diamond tickets*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'General Chat'.

Wow WhiteWolf! Amazing to have your birthday on the same day as Valentines Day. I sent you a B-day package and decided not to use "valentine" items to let it be about you and what makes you special. :P I sent it now bc I might be busy on school projects for the next week or so, so I hope you enjoy your special day and have many good things happen for you on that day and always!

16 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Wow WhiteWolf! Amazing to have your birthday on the same day as Valentines Day. I sent you a B-day package and decided not to use "valentine" items to let it be about you and what makes you special. :P I sent it now bc I might be busy on school projects for the next week or so, so I hope you enjoy your special day and have many good things happen for you on that day and always!

That was so sweet of you!! Thank you so much! The two Fyora items will definitely be going into my gallery. *Hugs*