Charity Corner Avatar?

ohitsash16

So apparently in order to get the Winter Charity Corner 2017 avatar, you were supposed to donate seven days in a row. I thought I had obtained it though, because I had the random event saying "You are now eligible to use the Charity Corner avatar!" about five days into the event. I think the avatar displayed had been the old one though. Was this a glitch? I thought I had gotten the avatar so I stopped donating to save NP. :(

4 hours ago, ohitsash16 said:

So apparently in order to get the Winter Charity Corner 2017 avatar, you were supposed to donate seven days in a row.

its 4 days and not in a row .. but the avatar is glitched ..

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

its 4 days and not in a row .. but the avatar is glitched ..

So are they planning on fixing it for us?  I really hope so because, while the trophy, NC, and NPs are nice, I mainly participated in the event for the avatar.  

54 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

So are they planning on fixing it for us?  I really hope so because, while the trophy, NC, and NPs are nice, I mainly participated in the event for the avatar.  

they did admit its glitched but no word on a fix yet .. lets hope so

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Where did you see that at? I'm really curious to know. Did you submit a support ticket? Was it on Facebook?

no not on facebook .. they said it on the neoboards .. someone from TNT posted it .. i didn't see it personally so i can't confirm 100% 

17 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Check your preferences or your avatar account of your user lookup! They have fixed the avatar issue! Gratz all!

YESSS !!

i now have 327 avatars

and somehow i'll never use it :D

I got a bronze trophy and the avie! I was not expecting the avie! Wow!:biggrin:

If you go back to the Charity Corner 2017 main page, http://www.neopets.com/charitycorner/2017/index.phtml, you should now get the "Something Has Happened" avatar notice.

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!