NC Mall: Free Valentines Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

33 minutes ago, sylphrenai said:

Every one must be trying to get it now. I've tried a couple times and keep getting the 

504 - Gateway Timeout

message of doom :P

ya i have this problem too but they released lots of free stuff in the NC MALL before and this never happened

just one more hiccup in the recent series of unfortunate events 

:)

Oh my gosh, how great would it be if the goodie bag were wearable instead? It's so cute! :blush02: lol

I don't know if this makes a lot of sense, but maybe the NC Mall is down because there was a glitch in awarding the NC from the Charity Corner (some people got double or even triple the amount of NC), and they're fixing that?

1 hour ago, sylphrenai said:

Every one must be trying to get it now. I've tried a couple times and keep getting the 

504 - Gateway Timeout

message of doom :P

Since getting that message, my page load time on neopets has been slow. Anyone else getting that, or am I alone? TDN is fine :L 

1 hour ago, Mooo said:

Since getting that message, my page load time on neopets has been slow. Anyone else getting that, or am I alone? TDN is fine :L 

It's not just you. I made a post about it in the NC Mall and Customization part of TDN Forums.

So the mall is loading for me but the Goodie bag has been showing up for me... been trying since yesterday without it showing up.

Literally JUST loaded.. the glitches this week are REAL. lol

it worked for me right now, yayyyyyy!!!! Thanks for letting us know about the freebie! :D

• 3 weeks later...