Activation email?

rsbanned

Not sure about this one. If he can login to the account, have him try going to "My Account", then "Preferences". In there, click the "Change Your Email" link and see if he is able to change it. However, if the account was never activated, he may not be able to get that far. Generally, you create the account and an activation email is sent to activate the account. If the account was never activated, he may not be able to access the account. In that case, all he can do is open a support ticket. Hopefully, he knows the birthday and original email account used. Support may be able to change it to the new email account and send a new activation email. But, I'm not sure. Hopefully, someone else will post.

I can't remember where I saw, but I feel like I read that if you don't have access to the original email, it is not possible to activate the account. However there are so many similar scenarios, I could be wrong. It wouldn't hurt to send a ticket and see if there is something that can be done. Sorry I couldn't be much help, yeah hopefully someone else can give definitive information.