Hello

Midgetlegs

Hiya, welcome to the forums, I'm also new to them. Hope you have a good day. :D

1 hour ago, fiorellino said:

Hello! Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around :smile: 

19 minutes ago, Zimmerchild said:

Hiya, welcome to the forums, I'm also new to them. Hope you have a good day. :D

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be active but I never can tell when I'll end up being a regular :)

Hello Midgetlegs and Zimmerchild to TDN Forums! I have sent you both Welcome Packages, so feel free to keep or sell the items, whatever helps you out. I find that you both have more experience- having 15 year old+ accounts, so I look forward to your posts for wisdom I have yet to understand. We are a very diverse and friendly group here, so I think you will find members who share your interests and appreciate your 'different' take on things. Welcome!

59 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hello Midgetlegs and Zimmerchild to TDN Forums! I have sent you both Welcome Packages, so feel free to keep or sell the items, whatever helps you out. I find that you both have more experience- having 15 year old+ accounts, so I look forward to your posts for wisdom I have yet to understand. We are a very diverse and friendly group here, so I think you will find members who share your interests and appreciate your 'different' take on things. Welcome!

Thank you very much. I just saw the event notification and am having a look see. :D 

Hi and welcome! Good to see new people, I hope you enjoy your time here  =)