Vote for Obelisk War! Round 101!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 101st round?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 101st round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Awakened
    • Brute Squad

Well, this will be my very first time, and so I chose Awakened. Really excited to participate in this. 

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

What can I say? Brutes. I hope you see this @tk421beth and I hope the Brutes will take it, this time. As usual, good luck to all and see you in the BATTLEDOME!

Thanks for the shout out, Scoobert! Yup, I just joined! Hopefully I can finally get this avie!!!

Let's go, BRUTES!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

If  @tk421beth is still hoping for this avie then I'll sign up for Brutes to try and help out again. :nod_yes:

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate you.

Well I was going to go with thieves until I saw this thread.  If my sista needs Brutes, then Brutes for the crappy boons it is.  lol.  Go Brutes!!!

I'm throwing in for BRUTES for tk421beth! For the WIN! Let's have the odds be in tk421beth's favor for ONCE and get this avatar! :ph34r: (For her, sub-standard boons for the rest of this Brutish crew). :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Well I was going to go with thieves until I saw this thread.  If my sista needs Brutes, then Brutes for the crappy boons it is.  lol.  Go Brutes!!!

MY SISTA! Thank you so much! I hope I can finally get this avie! *SMOOCH*

14 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm throwing in for BRUTES for tk421beth! For the WIN! Let's have the odds be in tk421beth's favor for ONCE and get this avatar! :ph34r: (For her, sub-standard boons for the rest of this Brutish crew). :thumbsup:

Midnight! Thank you so much! SMOOCHES for you as well!

I love how we all help each other here. TDN Forums are SO friendly and drama free!!!! :heart:

21 hours ago, MedEx said:

I really want the awakened avvie and that seems what what most ppl are going with so... see you in the battle!

I will help you with the Awakened next battle!

Decided to go Brute this time, won last time so hopefully my luck stays! Thought more would be going for it.

:P I just completed minimum 10 fights required for the boon. Well, I did around 14 this time...

Is there any other incentives to the Obelisk War other than being on the winning team / avatar / boon? I haven't heard about scores or trophies or the likes, but I'm only a newbie in this war :o 

I did 30 fights before my account was frozen, someone will need to tell me how this turns out. I was so excited about this, I hope I'll be unfrozen by the time the next round happens. Still excited to see how this round turns out. :D

4 hours ago, Zimmerchild said:

I did 30 fights before my account was frozen, someone will need to tell me how this turns out. I was so excited about this, I hope I'll be unfrozen by the time the next round happens. Still excited to see how this round turns out. :D

Sorry to hear about your account. I make sure to post the results, here, if no one else does.

17 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Sorry to hear about your account. I make sure to post the results, here, if no one else does.

Thank you, I appreciate that. Keep kicking butt! :D

Hmmm better luck next time, and what a nice participation prize. 

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

Checked Kitchen Chair 

More like the Thieves stole it! :ph34r: Just kidding!:upsidedown: Congratulations Thieves! Better luck next time for us all! ;)

Wisdom doesn't spend very well, so you might like to collect a more tangible memento. Effort does not go unrewarded.

Bobbing Lenny