Just curious, does anyone sometimes use Neopets on an iPad?

smoss1

Hi,

I was wondering if I am the only one uses an iPad sometimes for playing neopets. I don't always use it (I still have a computer for flash-related stuff), but not for much else. I just feel lazy sometimes if I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning, so I will get on my iPad and play.

Does anyone else do this on an iPad or portable device like a kindle or phone or something like that?

Also surprisingly, Trudy's surprise works on my iPad. Maybe it is still HTML somehow...

I tried for a little while, but got too frustrated that half the stuff I wanted to do didn't work on the iPad. So I'm back on my laptop. I do however use my phone once in a while to do the non flash dailies, if I'm in bed and can't sleep. 

I only had an iPad for quite some time... and I got it specifically to play Neo. A friend at work told me you can use apps like Puffin to play all of the flash games and most things worked quite well. Last year I got sucked in by Apple when they came out with the rose gold laptop, though... and I don't regret it at all - it has amped up my playing for a lot of stuff, especially the Altador Cup and events like Daily Dare. Now I just mostly use the iPad for travelling.

I play loads on my iPad!  It was all I had for a looong time.  I like it too for when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to get the laptop out and set it up. It's so light and portable.

I also recommend the app Puffin for flash dailies, etc. I do all the dailies I can in Safari, then I switched to Puffin to do flash.  I never played games on it though, so I can't speak to how well it works with those. :glasses:

I only go to Neopets from my phone (Android), but that is just because I don't have a laptop. I prefer to go to Neopets on a laptop because there is stuff I can't do on a phone, such as play flash games and customize my pets, however there is still a lot I can do on my phone, for example most dailies, fighting in the battledome and putting items in my shop/gallery. I'm glad to have the option for now, but pretty soon I'm gonna get a laptop with my tax money and I am looking forward to that!

I sometimes use my iPad for Neopets, but I recently changed my password and half the time I can't remember it since it's saved on my Mac. Normally I'd do my daily battles and check my shop. Little things. When I go away I'll use my iPhone for my battles and Trudy. Both Trudy and the Battledome are on HTML5 so that's why they work on mobile devices. :)

I prefer to do my Neopets stuff on my Mac though since it's a bigger screen and I don't have to zoom in all the time just to navigate between pages.

• 2 months later...

I usually play Neopets and Dailies/Forums on my iPad Friday - Sunday (when I am not at work).

I wish I could play the games, but you can do all the dailies, and stuff like Negg Festival and Faerie Quests.

^_^

On 2/13/2017 at 9:19 PM, cassandrastorm said:

I only use my ipad when I am traveling & don't want to lug around my laptop. I can only do limited stuff, though, so I just check some of the essential dailies.

I agree! I have missed the last 2 Negg Festivals because of not having an iPad or laptop. This year, I have been using it while traveling, and NOT missed a day yet!

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded a Flash browser on my iPod, so when I don't have access to a computer, I use that.  I try to use a computer, though, mostly because I do a lot of gifting and restocking, which is SOO much easier on a PC.