Back to playing

natla

Hey! I started playing neopets when I was 8 years old and remember loving everything. Now I'm much older and thought I'd check it out again. I still had the login information for my account and was really happy to see all my old pets and items. I feel like I can do a lot more now since I'm older and understand games like the stock market and the food club. It has been awesome! My favourite items are anything faerie related. What are your favourite items to collect? 

Welcome back!! A lot of people here are return players... though few seem to be so lucky as to remember their old account info - that's terrific!

I am a big collector too... my stamp album is my focus, though I also collect the collectible cards and have several large galleries. There are too many great items out there - it's one of my favourite things about neo! 

Welcome back!! I felt the same way upon returning from my long hiatus - it feels good to be able to make enough NP's to buy GOOD stuff and actually know how to participate in the events around site. When I was a little kid, my playing experience was 70% destructomatch and 30% feeding my basic Blue Ixi omelettes.

I collect fried food items! I have a big gallery that's almost complete :D Do you have a faerie gallery?

Hi, welcome to the forums and welcome back to Neopets! That's really cool you are able to be on your old account =) I love rainbow and colorful items, I got a lot in my gallery and still collecting!

Welcome back natla! I hope that you enjoy playing on Neopets and stop by to tell us things that you find are interesting, different, or whatever you would like bc this is a great place to post questions/observations/raves/rants...and from this diverse group of friends, there will players who understand or help you look at your idea in a different way - all good ways that help me grow as a caring human being. :biggrin: 

As a side note, could you please add your Neopet username on your profile so that I can send you some gifts from time to time? Thanks! :dance:

On 2/15/2017 at 8:37 AM, hayliebear said:

Welcome back!! I felt the same way upon returning from my long hiatus - it feels good to be able to make enough NP's to buy GOOD stuff and actually know how to participate in the events around site. When I was a little kid, my playing experience was 70% destructomatch and 30% feeding my basic Blue Ixi omelettes.

I collect fried food items! I have a big gallery that's almost complete :D Do you have a faerie gallery?

It's kind of funny because I am studying accounting in university, so when I checked out the stock market I was like "omg I know how to use this now!" 

I just started a faerie gallery! http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&user_cat_g=Faerie+Grooming

On 2/15/2017 at 11:22 PM, midnight_spell360 said:

Welcome back natla! I hope that you enjoy playing on Neopets and stop by to tell us things that you find are interesting, different, or whatever you would like bc this is a great place to post questions/observations/raves/rants...and from this diverse group of friends, there will players who understand or help you look at your idea in a different way - all good ways that help me grow as a caring human being. :biggrin: 

As a side note, could you please add your Neopet username on your profile so that I can send you some gifts from time to time? Thanks! :dance:

This will be a great site to chat with other neo people! Since my friends don't play, I'll have to stick to online chatting with people lol.

My username is spazedout601. I'll add it to my profile. Thank you! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.