Don't forget to send your Valentine's Day neogreeting today or tomorrow!

firaplays

Send this negreeting to any email address (including your own) today or tomorrow for an avatar!

http://www.neopets.com/sendgreeting.phtml?sponsearch=&greeting_id=292

Which avatar is this exactly? I am looking at my list and can't tell for sure if I have it already. Does it show up as "I Love You" or something else? And are you certain it doesn't have to be sent on what Neopets says is Feb. 14 (west coast time)? If I don't have it yet (after almost 8 years) thanks for the reminder. :D

Does anyone need the Mysterious Valentine Card? I held on to 2 in case anyone from the TDN Forums need one. Please nm me within the next hour before I sign off, thanks!

Sorry Buddies, no one nm me, so I put the 2 cards in my Shop & even though the running price was 12k -I sold them at 9k to give someone else a break.

Edited by midnight_spell360
Items no longer available

36 minutes ago, cassandrastorm said:

This may seem foolish...but how/where can I see my avatars?

On the top of any Neopets.com page, where it says Community go to Neoboards. Then go to Preferences. Your Avatar list shows up next.

On top are the various Pet avatars that anyone can choose. Scroll down. Avatars that you earn are shown below the dotted line.

Hi, thanks for the info =) My sis sent this to me. That's cool you can send the greeting to your own email and still get the avatar though, I didn't even know that.

22 hours ago, LiquidTaffy said:

Since NeoGreetings don't provide any financial gain towards an account, you should be allowed to do that.

Darn I seen this too late... I'll have to wait till next year then. Thanks though :)