Most common passwords

Guest Levy

Guest Levy

PCMagazine says these are the most commonly used passwords, so if yours is on the list, I recommend you change it immediately.

1. password

2. 123456

3. qwerty

4. abc123

5. letmein

6. monkey

7. myspace 1

8. password 1

9. blink182

10. (your first name)

Source: Yahoo Experts Blog: Gina Hughes

LOL, My windows live password used to be 1234567890 before I changed it right after I read this. X3.gif

Haha, thats crazy!

I definitely could see password as number one if its ranked in order. Coz most times, when you are just signing up for random websites to gain access to their features, a lot of times I think of using that just for the mere fact that I think i won't forget it.

No..... but other people do.....and Jake its because they are so obvious no one would think to try them or use them. And they are easy to remeber.

Gosh, my password is awesome now, but when I was like 5, it was "cat". Just "cat".

That topic just reminds me that one day, I was in store with my sister and my dad. My sis and me were bored, so we decided to guess what the computer pw was...

and it was, loveyou

really funny XD

Anyway, all password would be complex with number and letters... and random, if possible. If it's hard for you to remember it, then it's a good password!

So you are saying that your password is stepoenyliadeht? lol j/k

Oops. :*

Haha...

My whole family (excluding me) uses our dog's name plus his age for their passwords.

It might be secure - except everyone knows.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Levy
i use the same thing for every single password i havet o have so if you figure it out you can go to my bank account or mess with my neopets! whatever you want. yeah stupid but whatever

That's also called a 'Master Password', which is very useful if you are forgetful like me. Only one Password to remember, so make it hard to figure out.

I have 2 passwords I use on different all sites, sometimes I'll use Pass A and sometimes Pass B.