Yuiina

Which one of them you prefer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of them you prefer?

• Spring Faellie
    • Feloreena (a bit expensive)
    • Carmariller

Hello there!
I recently fell in love with a p3 Springabee and I'd like to use it on one of my pets. To attach it and keep it forever I'll have to be certain of the petpet I want for my pet so I will never have to stop playing with it.
I'd like to have your opinions and suggestions to help me decide :)  
According to the personality I created for my pet Nazriana these guys are the ones that fit her. She currently has aa Carmariller (that I love) but it is really hard to decide on one forever :crying_anim: I need help!

petpetchoices.png

At first glance, my favourite option was the Feloreena, but I hadn't realised they were expensive. I think they're all good options, so I'm listing what I consider to be the pros and cons of each :P

Feloreena
Pros: It's mostly white, so there isn't a clash of colours; it has a horn, just like your pet. And I feel that the horn being yellow is a subtle way of matching it to the Springabee.
Cons: It's the most expensive.

Carmariller
Pros: It's already attached to your pet and you like it; as Rometus said, it's also a bug-like creature.
Cons: While the colours sort of match the Springabee, they don't really match your pet.

Spring Faellie
Pros: Slightly less "neutral" than the Feloreena, but the colours are still nice. The flowers are an interesting touch and very fitting for a bee, of course.
Cons: This petpet can't be painted if you ever decide to do so.

4 hours ago, Rometus said:

i like the carmariller!  I like that the colors match and they both feel like bugs

all the options are very sweet though.  I don't think you could go wrong :>

Yes, I think their colors match and I always loved Carmarillers. It is just very diifficult to choose the right one. Thank you for your opinion ^^,

2 hours ago, deboratibi said:

At first glance, my favourite option was the Feloreena, but I hadn't realised they were expensive. I think they're all good options, so I'm listing what I consider to be the pros and cons of each :P

Feloreena
Pros: It's mostly white, so there isn't a clash of colours; it has a horn, just like your pet. And I feel that the horn being yellow is a subtle way of matching it to the Springabee.
Cons: It's the most expensive.

Carmariller
Pros: It's already attached to your pet and you like it; as Rometus said, it's also a bug-like creature.
Cons: While the colours sort of match the Springabee, they don't really match your pet.

Spring Faellie
Pros: Slightly less "neutral" than the Feloreena, but the colours are still nice. The flowers are an interesting touch and very fitting for a bee, of course.
Cons: This petpet can't be painted if you ever decide to do so.

Feloreena is around 500k at the moment, you think it fits Springabee? 
Even if the Carmariller doesn't "fit" the colors of my pet it doesn't mean it is ugly or it'll be ugly the whole scenario?
About the Faellie.. painting wouldn't be a problem because if you paint your petpet the p3 will also dissappear (for what I heard).
Thank you for your opinion :)

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Spring Faellie , of course

and did you consider painting your Uni Woodland ?

woodland uniSpring FaellieSpringabee

That will never happen because I always wanted my Uni as faerie :) Thank you!

49 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Feloreena is around 500k at the moment, you think it fits Springabee? 
Even if the Carmariller doesn't "fit" the colors of my pet it doesn't mean it is ugly or it'll be ugly the whole scenario?
About the Faellie.. painting wouldn't be a problem because if you paint your petpet the p3 will also dissappear (for what I heard).
Thank you for your opinion :)

Of course not! Like I said, all three are good options, so none of them could possibly be ugly. I think all three fit the Springabee quite well, and I like that they're all Faerie petpets with wings. I just personally thought the Feloreena looked the most "harmonious" out of the three.

I was going to ask you how long your pet had the Carmariller for, but I just went ahead and took the liberty to go to her lookup and wow, 2140 days! That's nearly 6 years! This changes things a lot in my opinion. Having a petpet for that long is quite a valuable thing (at least sentimentally). So ultimately, I think you should ask yourself a couple of things... Were you considering a different petpet only because you thought you might want to change it in the future, or were you already getting tired of the Carmariller? Because if you still love the Carmariller now as much as before, chances are you will still love it in the future so you probably don't have to worry about making the commitment to the Springabee. But if you feel like changing, then choose between the Feloreena and the Spring Faellie. I think deep down you'll know if you want to change or not!

(Btw, I had no idea that painting your petpet made your p3 disappear! That's good to know!)

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

Of course not! Like I said, all three are good options, so none of them could possibly be ugly. I think all three fit the Springabee quite well, and I like that they're all Faerie petpets with wings. I just personally thought the Feloreena looked the most "harmonious" out of the three.

I was going to ask you how long your pet had the Carmariller for, but I just went ahead and took the liberty to go to her lookup and wow, 2140 days! That's nearly 6 years! This changes things a lot in my opinion. Having a petpet for that long is quite a valuable thing (at least sentimentally). So ultimately, I think you should ask yourself a couple of things... Were you considering a different petpet only because you thought you might want to change it in the future, or were you already getting tired of the Carmariller? Because if you still love the Carmariller now as much as before, chances are you will still love it in the future so you probably don't have to worry about making the commitment to the Springabee. But if you feel like changing, then choose between the Feloreena and the Spring Faellie. I think deep down you'll know if you want to change or not!

(Btw, I had no idea that painting your petpet made your p3 disappear! That's good to know!)

I only change petpet once and it was some weeks ago on my other uni but the rest, they're with my pets from the beginning. 
I was in a long break from neopets, around 4 years and now I'm back and I got to know the site better (like petpetpet). 
I do love my Carmariller! One thing that is bothering me is the fact that the Springabee will dissapear if I remove that petpet.
When I choose the Carmariller years ago I did because I had no money to get a Feloreena. But I am considering a different petpet because I might want to change it in the future. Another thing that is bothering me is the fact that my Carmariller colors do not match my Uni but I have  to think if that really is important. Is it for you, for example? 
I'm very confused that's why I decided to make a post here :)

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

When I choose the Carmariller years ago I did because I had no money to get a Feloreena. But I am considering a different petpet because I might want to change it in the future. Another thing that is bothering me is the fact that my Carmariller colors do not match my Uni but I have  to think if that really is important. Is it for you, for example? 
I'm very confused that's why I decided to make a post here :)

I personally like it when the petpet matches the pet as much as possible, so to me it is kind of important, but to some people it doesn't matter at all. Since it's your pet we're talking about, what matters is what you think, of course... So ask yourself if the colours really matter, and ask yourself which one you think would be most likely to happen: 1. Attaching the Springabee to the Carmariller and regretting it, or 2. Attaching the Springabee to the Feloreena and regretting not having attached it to the Carmariller. (I'm assuming you are now trying to decide between the Carmariller and the Feloreena... or are you still equally undecided on the three options?).

By the way, I'm sorry if I'm not being much help, but I hope that at least I'm not making you more confused than you were before! lol

14 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I personally like it when the petpet matches the pet as much as possible, so to me it is kind of important, but to some people it doesn't matter at all. Since it's your pet we're talking about, what matters is what you think, of course... So ask yourself if the colours really matter, and ask yourself which one you think would be most likely to happen: 1. Attaching the Springabee to the Carmariller and regretting it, or 2. Attaching the Springabee to the Feloreena and regretting not having attached it to the Carmariller. (I'm assuming you are now trying to decide between the Carmariller and the Feloreena... or are you still equally undecided on the three options?).

By the way, I'm sorry if I'm not being much help, but I hope that at least I'm not making you more confused than you were before! lol

You're helping me a lot! I was confused before and I still am because right now I like Feloreena and Carmariller the same! I didn't get the Fel years ago because I had no money but I love them both equally! 
Even though Carmariller doesn't fit the Uni colors it was the first petpet I fell in love with because I love butterflies! 
Right now I'm like this:
- If I keep the Carmariller I'll be sad that I don't have a Feloreena; 
- If I change to Feloreena I'll be sad that I abandoned the Carmariller;
- If the petpetpet wouldn't dissapear I wouldn't be in this mess xD 

I see... that's quite a pickle, lol.

Well, there's no hurry to attach the Springabee, so you can keep it in your SDB and give yourself as much time as you need to think about it... Since you really like both petpets, do you think you'd be happy if, for example, you bought a Feloreena and gave it to another pet of yours and let your Faerie Uni keep the Carmariller (or let another pet have the Carmariller and give the Feloreena to your Uni)? 

3 hours ago, heartybfast said:

Ahhh I kinda feel you. I didn't know about p3 and when I heard they'll disappear when you detach the p2, I feel so sad, like why is this should happen :( It'd be nice if they allow us to "transfer" p2+p3 between our pets...

It is very sad indeed! And p3 are not cheap at all for you to just "lose" it! :unsure:

3 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I see... that's quite a pickle, lol.

Well, there's no hurry to attach the Springabee, so you can keep it in your SDB and give yourself as much time as you need to think about it... Since you really like both petpets, do you think you'd be happy if, for example, you bought a Feloreena and gave it to another pet of yours and let your Faerie Uni keep the Carmariller (or let another pet have the Carmariller and give the Feloreena to your Uni)? 

I have it in SDB for now and I'm still thinking and thinking. 
That suggestion of yours is very good actually! To which other of my pet would you suggest? Melary (the baby Usul) is out of the question because a plushie petpet fits her way better :)
Thank you a lot for all your time debora 
:heart:

Well, I don't think I'll be much help, at this point, but I like the Carmariller. I don't know how well it would look, but maybe painting it rainbow carmariller_rainbow.gif, or purple, carmariller_purple.gif would match nazriana better? And I'm also of the opinion that since nazriana and Fritter have been "attached" for almost 6 years, it may be sad to split them up. I mean, they've been friends for soooo long! JS did start the PPL back up, too. Not sure if a Carmariller has been selected in the past, but, if not, that might be something neat, too. And, as others have said, any of the three petpets would look great with your Uni. Good luck deciding!

8 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Well, I don't think I'll be much help, at this point, but I like the Carmariller. I don't know how well it would look, but maybe painting it rainbow carmariller_rainbow.gif, or purple, carmariller_purple.gif would match nazriana better? And I'm also of the opinion that since nazriana and Fritter have been "attached" for almost 6 years, it may be sad to split them up. I mean, they've been friends for soooo long! JS did start the PPL back up, too. Not sure if a Carmariller has been selected in the past, but, if not, that might be something neat, too. And, as others have said, any of the three petpets would look great with your Uni. Good luck deciding!

All opinions are help for me :) 
I checked before all of this other colors for Carmariller and I they change it in a way I don't fancy. I like Carmariller only in his original colors :) 
I purchased a Feloreena for a lower price on TB but I still have it on my SDB until I decide what to do. Thank you Scoo!
If only p3 wouldn't have such a "problem" :P

On 17/02/2017 at 5:48 PM, Yuiina said:

I have it in SDB for now and I'm still thinking and thinking. 
That suggestion of yours is very good actually! To which other of my pet would you suggest? Melary (the baby Usul) is out of the question because a plushie petpet fits her way better :)
Thank you a lot for all your time debora 
:heart:

You're welcome! ^_^ As for which pet you should give it to, I don't know... Maybe your other Uni, since he's also a Faerie and he's only had his current petpet for 17 days, so it will probably be easier to part with?

19 hours ago, deboratibi said:

You're welcome! ^_^ As for which pet you should give it to, I don't know... Maybe your other Uni, since he's also a Faerie and he's only had his current petpet for 17 days, so it will probably be easier to part with?

Nah, it doesn't feel right for me. And I've recently changed his petpet. He had a Cirrus for all these years but I think that this one fits better.
I'm almost decided on using Feloreena and I'm thinking on using the Carmariller on a new pet I'll create on a side account or use it on my Zafara. What do you think? :)
It's not like I'm abandoning it :( I have the terrible feeling I am if I don't use him elsewhere!

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Nah, it doesn't feel right for me. And I've recently changed his petpet. He had a Cirrus for all these years but I think that this one fits better.
I'm almost decided on using Feloreena and I'm thinking on using the Carmariller on a new pet I'll create on a side account or use it on my Zafara. What do you think? :)
It's not like I'm abandoning it :( I have the terrible feeling I am if I don't use him elsewhere!

It sounds like you've made up your mind, and, it sounds like a great idea! After all, they are your pets, and you know what's best for them.

EDIT: I know you were asking deboratibi. My apologies for "hi-jacking" your conversation, but it sounds like you made up your mind, and it sounded like a great idea to me, and I just wanted to let you know.

15 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It sounds like you've made up your mind, and, it sounds like a great idea! After all, they are your pets, and you know what's best for them.

EDIT: I know you were asking deboratibi. My apologies for "hi-jacking" your conversation, but it sounds like you made up your mind, and it sounded like a great idea to me, and I just wanted to let you know.

Please be my guest! :) All the opinions are very helpfull! 
I'm not 100% sure yet, more like 98% :biggrin: I think I'll find a new home for my Carmariller and then those 2% will dissapear :)

3 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

This is pretty much what I would have said, and I completely agree with you!

20 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

16 hours ago, deboratibi said:

This is pretty much what I would have said, and I completely agree with you!

I have to thank you all! Especially debora and Scoobert for giving me ideas on what to do. 
I will indeed get the Feloreena for my Uni and give my Carmariller to another pet of mine that I will still create. 
Thank you :heart:

• 2 months later...

I know I'll double-post but I didn't think it was worth making another topic, and if I don't double-post noone will see what I wrote xD

So I don't really know (again xD) which petpet to choose for my dancer aisha. 

These are my options (I have looked throught all all petpets):
petpet.thumb.png.88e0de50c1ae565aaf9f098b75c7291c.png

Help me (again) :rolleyes:

The pets are Tapira - Tanizard - Sandan - Brown Miamouse

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

So I don't really know (again xD) which petpet to choose for my dancer aisha. 

These are my options (I have looked throught all all petpets):

Help me (again) :rolleyes:

The pets are Tapira - Tanizard - Sandan - Brown Miamouse

If your aisha's a dancer, how about going for the Tanizard, as the sinuous shape of that petpet makes it look like it's dancing too. :D

43 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

If your aisha's a dancer, how about going for the Tanizard, as the sinuous shape of that petpet makes it look like it's dancing too. :D

That's a great idea! :dance: And if one day I can afford a pink petpet paintbrush then it'll be perfect :heart:
Thank you Jelly :laugh:

Happy to help! The more I look at the Tanizard the more it looks like it's dancing, and totally loving it too, it's a very happy-looking petpet!

13 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Happy to help! The more I look at the Tanizard the more it looks like it's dancing, and totally loving it too, it's a very happy-looking petpet!

The only "negative" part of it is that it is an aquatic pet xD 
I'll try to get the pink petpet paintbrush but there are none at the moment :crying_anim: