What are the odds?

nicolelouise

Today when I spun the Wheel of Knowledge, I won another spin.  Yay!

So I span again.  And I won another spin.  Yay?

So I span again.  And I won, yet again, another spin.  Say what?

So I span again.  THIS time, I won a Meatier Asparagus Dish.

How bizarre, right?  What are the odds of me winning three free spins in a row?  And has this ever happened to you?

HA! Yes, it's happened to me several times. This I class as yet further evidence of Neo trolling us, because each time it lands on that free spin slot it's invariably within a HAIR'S BREADTH of the star slot and you (not) winning that avatar...

Oh, you'd like to try again would you...ok, go for it!

click, click,click, click...wheel slows...

oh look, even CLOSER to the star this time, but NOPE, no avatar for you, you just get another free spin :lmaosmiley:

and finally you break out of the cycle and land on the ?

:angry:

:laugh:

Yeah, that usually happens to me when I spin. First time almost always lands on "Free Spin", which doesn't mean much. I mean, it just doesn't make sense having it. I'm going to keep spinning until I get something, good, bad, or indifferent. I'd rather just get over it (the spin), without having to spin again, and again, and maybe again, again. Maybe, "George just lucky, I guess."

Yes, it is not uncommon. As stated, it is just a way to make it seem like you have a greater chance of landing on a better spot. I figure some people actually end up getting something good, but I think usually is not the case.