Petpet Question

geoterza

I traded for a Candychan Petpet after the Charity Corner and I'd like to attach it to my active pet.  I noticed my active pet has a Pile of Soot for a petpet currently.  My question is: What do I need to be careful of so that my petpet stays a Candychan?  I want to stay away from places that would cause it to change.

I think the main thing is to NOT zap it with the petpet lab ray, obviously. I don't think I've heard of anything else that could affect a petpet, except having it disappear down the Symol Hole and losing it forever. 

Yeah, obviously if you have been trying for those avies for YEARS, that is the petpet you WANT to use, cuz then it WILL happen.  LOL

Does Grave Danger offer any real danger? to a petpet? Or is that just some fun drama? :skull:-:blink:-:D

The catacombs below Neovia are full of treasure, with the danger to match! The chance of being cursed is currently at 93.7%. Savvy adventurers are advised to train Petpets to seek out glorious riches in their stead. Everyone knows that Neopet curses don't work on Petpets. Pfft.

TNT has stated that petpets won't disappear, change or be harmed while in Grave Danger. The same goes for the Symol Hole. There is a comment that says something about the pet looking different somehow, but it is just a joke. The only things that can change or hurt a petpet are the Turmaculus (can actually eat the petpet and it will no longer be attached to your pet or in your inventory) and the petpet lab ray (can change the look of the pet, including turning it into a pile of soot). 

TNT has stated that petpets won't disappear, change or be harmed while in Grave Danger. The same goes for the Symol Hole. 

Yeah, I think when I mentioned the Symol Hole upthread I was thinking of the Turmaculus instead. My bad lol