Hello =)

Hi, my name is Kara, and I am new here. I have been playing Neopets off and on since 2001. I played a lot in my younger days but once I got into college I became an Advent Only player, but now I am back and more active than I have been in years. Since I have been back I have found a love of participating in the Beauty Contest, betting on Food Club, training my Lupe, attempting to RS, and gaining avatars - thought I found that I am still terrible at games!

Hoping to find some great people to chat with, this seems like an awesome community.

Hello PaintBrushedDreams and welcome to TDN Forums! I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets, so keep or use the items to help you in your goals. I look forward to seeing you possibly entering our deboratibi's The Runway here and of course, anything else you post to share. :happydance:

Hello and welcome, I've also been an off and on player since 2001. When I first join neo it was by myself but then I found an awesome guild and made a ton of friends, when we all started moving on, I came back from time to time and still played Neo. Hope you enjoy the forums, nice to see players like myself still around. :D

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@heartybfast hey =D I am not the best on customization because I only get NC items when they give us free NC. But for my trophies I have found putting as much detail in the drawing helps win gold, also maybe doing less entered pets. I am working on a Lupe on now which will be a harder category because a lot of talented people enter the Lupe contest. My avatar on here is the JubJub I drew.

@midnight_spell360 I will have to check out the deboratibi Runway! Thank you for the welcome pack! That was very kind of you. The plushies will look great in my Plushie/Petpet Gallery!

@Zimmerchild I miss when guilds were popular, I use to be super into guilds. Neo taught me how to make graphics and Code. Most of my friends from the past no longer go on Neo, but it is nice meeting new people here!

Also, did someone here that did not post try to NeoFriend me and send me a Battledome request? I do not recognize the UN.

Hi and welcome! That's cool you have a Lupe you train, I do as well. Hope you have a great time here =)

17 hours ago, PaintBrushedDreams said:

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@heartybfast hey =D I am not the best on customization because I only get NC items when they give us free NC. But for my trophies I have found putting as much detail in the drawing helps win gold, also maybe doing less entered pets. I am working on a Lupe on now which will be a harder category because a lot of talented people enter the Lupe contest. My avatar on here is the JubJub I drew.

@midnight_spell360 I will have to check out the deboratibi Runway! Thank you for the welcome pack! That was very kind of you. The plushies will look great in my Plushie/Petpet Gallery!

@Zimmerchild I miss when guilds were popular, I use to be super into guilds. Neo taught me how to make graphics and Code. Most of my friends from the past no longer go on Neo, but it is nice meeting new people here!

Also, did someone here that did not post try to NeoFriend me and send me a Battledome request? I do not recognize the UN.

I did some coding too, not much, it made coding for message boards simpler. :D 

11 hours ago, life_eclectic said:

Hi and welcome! That's cool you have a Lupe you train, I do as well. Hope you have a great time here =)

Thank you! I am enjoying things so far. =)

Yeah, I never really trained in the old days but I have started now and I have paused her at lvl 40 so I can work on her other status for awhile.