Hello everyone!

Maisie-chan

Hello hello and welcome to the forums! I have to say, after being on Neopets for a month, TDN forums is what I enjoy the most :) So I'm sure you'll enjoy it here too. 

Your username made me think of this cute show I watched as a kid, I think it was a book too... But it was called Maisy :P  Image result for maisie childrens show 

Welcome welcome to the forums. I would say feel free to neofriend me, but there are some issues with my account at the moment. I hope you enjoy the game and enjoy your stay here. :D

2 hours ago, sylphrenai said:

Hello hello and welcome to the forums! I have to say, after being on Neopets for a month, TDN forums is what I enjoy the most :) So I'm sure you'll enjoy it here too. 

Your username made me think of this cute show I watched as a kid, I think it was a book too... But it was called Maisy :P  Image result for maisie childrens show 

Ahhh, I used to love Maisy Mouse when I was younger! I read the books nd I watched the tv show too! xD

Hi  maisie-chan and welcome to TDN Forums! I sent you a Welcome package based on your pets, use or keep the items to help you reach your goals. :D We are a diverse group of players which means some of us are in different time zones or have more rl responsibilities going on, but if you leave a post, usually someone will respond. :headset: I am looking forward to your posts to discover more about you, as your 'profile tab' has lots of space to fill with more interesting facts about you. We do know that you like Maisy, so that's a good start. Welcome!

Hello and welcome =) My niece is named Maisy, so I actually thought of her when I saw your name, but I like the mouse as well, really cute. I hope you have a great time here!