Happy Chia Day!

hrtbrk

Disco chia is cool, I like the afro comb in the hair thing, that's so on point. Stop the presses - a recent paintbrush addition that I actually LIKE! :O

The jelly one is totally  lacking though. As jelly anyway. I mean if you ignore the fact it's meant to be that then it's very pretty, it's a nice colour and everything but there's no translucency there. It's almost  there in some places, but doesn't quite make it, so it looks like a nicely shiny polished stone maybe.

i wish they made the Jelly Chia like this guy  Collectable Card Image for Jelly Chia                                                                                                                  or these guys 400_practiceteam.gif

I don't like the Disco colour in general, but they did a very good job with this Chia! Both the accessories and the base colour are really neat. I usually prefer Disco pets that aren't predominantly lime green.

As for Jelly, I agree with jellysundae and also Angeló... It looks nice, but not for a Jelly pet. And they sure missed an opportunity to recreate one of those existing characters!

I have similar impressions, guys.

As far as disco is nice, and -among other too funky too neon-coloured pets - this one is on point. Interesting design, nice colours, etc.

But the jelly one's a bit disappointing... the colour is very nicely done, and "it goes in the good direction", i just lacks clarity and depth of the jelly. You can't look at it and think "wow, how wobbly, how jelly". rather "nicely glistening, nice shadowing, but lacks jelly dimensions"

EDIT:   I have just seen the costume, and THAT ONE is pretty impressive :O I love the regal touch, and I like the fact the wig is separate from the headpiece :heart::heart:

chia-outfit-silky.jpg