My darigan pteri is turning 644 days old!

marywoah

I do not know where to put this, soooo sorry if this is the wrong place. Just wanted to share that I have a darigan pteri turning 644 days old on Saturday, February 25th at approximately 12:20 AM NST. ish. Time is hard!! Did it for the avatar, hopefully someone else can benefit, too. Posting because I'm definitely going to forget. brb while I put in calendar and alarms.

Also, if anyone is in the market for a darigan pteri with a really messed up name on Sunday, February 26th.... you can have him :P

That's great!

Congrats! Thanks for letting us all know. 

I wonder if you have to check the pteri exactly at the minute of 12:20 or if can be anytime after that as long it is the same day. I hope it's the ladder.

I was wondering because it does say "exactly" 644 days old in the avatar's requirements.

As long as it is the same day they turn 644 days old, you can visit them and get the avatar. "Exactly" 644 days old means the exact day, not the exact hour/minute/sec. Unfortunately after the 644th day the avatar no longer works for that Pteri and you will have to find another darigan pteri that is turning 644 days old to get the avatar if you missed it. Not as many people have a darigan pteri under 644 days old these days.

• 5 years later...