Pet Specific Clothing?

WhiteWolf

Something has been bugging me for a long time. If you own something like Nimmo Lost Desert Urchin Top, but don't own a nimmo, can your pet wear it anyway? Is it pet specific? I know it's a noob question, but it has been annoying me for years!

When a species name is present in an item name like the one you listed, then yes it is only wearable by that species and in this case only Nimmo's can wear that item. If you're ever unsure if an item is a species specific item you can always check out our Customization Database. Find the item you're looking for in our search and go to it's profile. If it says All Pets in the top right corner of the item information panel then all pet species can wear it. If it is species specific it will have the name of the species listed there.

Additionally you can check on Dress to Impress too.

Thanks for the tip, Mouseykins! The database helped me a lot. It turned out most of the clothing was pet specific. The only problem? Pet specific clothing doesn't go for much on the SW. I'll just sell them and a few extra morphing potions (Not pirate draik) I have. I'll make the NP sooner or later. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 1:21 PM, WhiteWolf said:

The only problem? Pet specific clothing doesn't go for much on the SW. 

I feel you... I tried RSing some "expensive" clothes at Uni Store but I've been having trouble to sell them. The cheaper ones are also slow to hit ;-;

I'm a bit sad that most all-species customs are NC, I hope they will release more NP clothes...

4 hours ago, heartybfast said:

I'm a bit sad that most all-species customs are NC, I hope they will release more NP clothes...

I'm not just a bit sad, I'm very sad :( 
I understand that they need to earn real money, it is a business afterall. But for people that cannot buy NC it sucks BADLY. 
If only they would add an option to different colors in one item that would already help! Many cloths are pretty but their colors don't fit with the rest of the outfit you set.

The pet-specific clothes in my shop are all NP items. Please feel free to take a look in my shop. :)