How long did it take you to attach your p3?

Yuiina

How long did it take you to attach your petpetpet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take you to attach your petpetpet?

• One refresh -> less than an hour
    • Couple of hours
    • 2 days game play
    • 3 days game play
    • 4 days game play
    • 5 days game play -> a week
    • More than a week

Hello there! 
I've recently started to long journey of trying to attach a petpetpet (or p3) to one of my petpets. It has been 4 days and I still have nothing..
I knew it wouldn't be an easy job and I'm curious about other people's times so I decided to make a funny poll about it! :biggrin:

P.S: I was wondering if I can press f5 super faster for 20 seconds. Will it count as refresh or I need to let the page load to count? Also, is that even allowed in TNT's eyes? 

I don't think pressing f5 would count as cheating. Or at least I hope not, since I use it when I check prices on the shop wizard and to feed my pets food that can be "eaten" multiple times like omelettes. You're not using any cheating script or doing something anyone else couldn't do to get an unfair advantage, so I'd say it should be fine.

I'm an impatient person. I tried for a few days to attach a scoach that I'd bought a few years back. I eventually gave up and sold it again. Same thing happened last year with a wormoeba that I'd actually spent some time saving up for. I don't plan on trying again anytime soon.

I tried for over 2 weeks to attach a Springabee to my main pet ( I was so worried I would attract the pant devil or get a terrible RE that removes items from your inventory due to all the refreshing!) and then gave up.

I then tried with a Veespa, and that attached in about two days. 

Super random and weird. :/

16 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I don't think pressing f5 would count as cheating. Or at least I hope not, since I use it when I check prices on the shop wizard and to feed my pets food that can be "eaten" multiple times like omelettes. You're not using any cheating script or doing something anyone else couldn't do to get an unfair advantage, so I'd say it should be fine.

Pressing f5 is not, but pressing it really fast for 20 seconds like 3 times in one second, without letting the page load?

11 hours ago, SootSprite said:

I tried for over 2 weeks to attach a Springabee to my main pet ( I was so worried I would attract the pant devil or get a terrible RE that removes items from your inventory due to all the refreshing!) and then gave up.

I then tried with a Veespa, and that attached in about two days. 

Super random and weird. :/

Oh god... 2 weeks???? Can't they make it a bit easier?? I have my inventory filled with junk because of the paint devil but that is troublesome if I need to buy things from shops... and it is quite nerv breaking to take so much.

10 hours ago, charelan said:

I have a Fleaf and if I recall correctly it took me about 2 days to attach.

I also never considered the fact that if the Turmaculus ever ate my niptor my fleaf would be gone... I guess I won't be bugging him anymore!

You can bother him with other petpet of yours, just switch your active pet  to another with a not so expensive petpet.

I have my inventory filled with junk because of the paint devil but that is troublesome if I need to buy things from shops... and it is quite nerv breaking to take so much.

You could always just buy a couple Pant Devil Attractors. That way if he DOES show up he'll go for those instead.

On 27/02/2017 at 8:30 PM, pulpfreeoj said:

You could always just buy a couple Pant Devil Attractors. That way if he DOES show up he'll go for those instead.

I have 5 of them + junk + the Springabee.. but still nothing, getting a bit depressed about it :(

Edit: I got it after 5 days of exhausting refreshing :D