Which faction are you joining for the 102nd round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 102nd round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 102nd round?

• Brute Squad
    • The Sway
    • Seekers

2 hours ago, tk421beth said:

I need the Brute avie, so I am going with them again! ^_^

Team Beth it is, until those Brutes grow a pair and actually win! *flexs*

2 hours ago, delshnya said:

I suggest you choose "The Sway" if you do not have the Rainbow Pool Avatar... Unfortunately... too late for me... Once again I chose too early.

I don't get it. How's choosing The Sway help with the Rainbow Pool avatar? I mean, I chose the Sway already and don't happen to have that av so if it helps, woo hoo for me.

2 hours ago, Midgetlegs said:

I don't get it. How's choosing The Sway help with the Rainbow Pool avatar? I mean, I chose the Sway already and don't happen to have that av so if it helps, woo hoo for me.

The Sway has the "Refreshed Quest Request" boon. Per TDN, "Allows users to refresh a Faerie quest to change the type of Faerie. Only one refresh per quest, but can be used on every quest. Usable with quests from the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies." By using that boon, it could increase your chance of getting a FFQ (Fountain Faerie Quest), or a Grey Faerie quest, who can sometimes "give" a dip in the Rainbow Pool, from the Fountain Faerie. If you get one of those, then you could get the "Buzzin'" avatar, which is, again, per TDN, "Paint your Buzz any colour at the Rainbow Fountain after completing a Fountain Faerie external_link.gif quest. At least, I think that is what @delshnya maybe referring to. And is a good boon to get, this time of year, while the Annual Faerie Quest Event is going on. I believe the event lasts for 14 days(?), so if the Sway does win, you will be able to use the boon during the Annual Faerie Quest Event.

Although that sounds good, and I'm sure many will join the Sway, because of that, but Team Beth all the way! At least, until she get the Brutes avatar. A promise is a promise. Then, we can all try to help other TDN members with their Obelisk Skirmishes avatars. As always, have fun, and see you in the Battledome!

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

The Sway has the "Refreshed Quest Request" boon. Per TDN, "Allows users to refresh a Faerie quest to change the type of Faerie. Only one refresh per quest, but can be used on every quest. Usable with quests from the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies." By using that boon, it could increase your chance of getting a FFQ (Fountain Faerie Quest), or a Grey Faerie quest, who can sometimes "give" a dip in the Rainbow Pool, from the Fountain Faerie. If you get one of those, then you could get the "Buzzin'" avatar, which is, again, per TDN, "Paint your Buzz any colour at the Rainbow Fountain after completing a Fountain Faerie external_link.gif quest. At least, I think that is what @delshnya maybe referring to. And is a good boon to get, this time of year, while the Annual Faerie Quest Event is going on. I believe the event lasts for 14 days(?), so if the Sway does win, you will be able to use the boon during the Annual Faerie Quest Event.

Although that sounds good, and I'm sure many will join the Sway, because of that, Team Beth all the way! At least, until she get the Brutes avatar. A promise is a promise. Then, we can all try to help other TDN members with their Obelisk Skirmishes avatars. As always, have fun, and see you in the Battledome!

Ahh. I see. I don't have a buzz at the moment, but we'll see how it goes. But yeah, it didn't even occur to me to see if anybody's trying to get skirmish avs. I just picked based on the boons I like. I generally don't do all that many battles anyway so I'm not exactly a contender. Good luck to ya, Brutes.

Thank you, everyone! Team Beth ^_^ That is cute!

The Brute is the only avie I have left to get.

If the Brutes are not offered in the round, I always go for the team that everyone states in the tread that they need. I'm always ready to help!!

Hm, I'm starting to wonder if it's better to forget about avatars just for this round and go for the Sway. Those faerie quest resets are looking real nice during the ongoing quest event.

1 hour ago, firaplays said:

Hm, I'm starting to wonder if it's better to forget about avatars just for this round and go for the Sway. Those faerie quest resets are looking real nice during the ongoing quest event.

I'd definitely take the chance if I were you. It'd increase your odds of getting a Grey Faerie Quest or a FFQ. Besides, from what I've seen, most people on the neoboards seem to have joined the Sway to take advantage of the refresh boon too.

8 hours ago, tk421beth said:

Thank you, everyone! Team Beth ^_^ That is cute!

The Brute is the only avie I have left to get.

If the Brutes are not offered in the round, I always go for the team that everyone states in the tread that they need. I'm always ready to help!!

Sorry, not going with Team Beth:sad01_anim:

I am going with Team SISTA!!!:bike::bike::camera: (look, a pic of us out on our ride together- lol)

Go BRUTES!!:rock:

Beth said: "I'm always ready to help!!" 

That's why everyone is always ready to help you.  You are truly the best friend and sister anyone could ask for.  Love ya!

I joined Team Sway on my new side account before I knew about the Faerie Quest bonus stuff, that's cool. :D

20 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Sorry, not going with Team Beth:sad01_anim:

I am going with Team SISTA!!!:bike::bike::camera: (look, a pic of us out on our ride together- lol)

Go BRUTES!!:rock:

Beth said: "I'm always ready to help!!" 

That's why everyone is always ready to help you.  You are truly the best friend and sister anyone could ask for.  Love ya!

I love you, sista! Thank you so much! :heart:

I'm not sure if we will win this round, but...fingers crossed! ^_^

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

I'm not sure if we will win this round, but...fingers crossed! ^_^

I'm feeling the same, but you never know, not givin' up! :rock:

42 minutes ago, Angeló said:

wait , i don't get it .. what's the relationship between the Factions and Faerie Quests ??

One of the Sways boons is the 

Refreshed Quest Request
The faeries sense something within you and offer a second chance
Allows users to refresh a Faerie quest to change the type of Faerie. Only one refresh per quest, but can be used on every quest. Usable with quests from the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies

I pulled that from the guide on TDN.

43 minutes ago, Angeló said:

wait , i don't get it .. what's the relationship between the Factions and Faerie Quests ??

The Sway has the refreshed quest request, so if you get a quest you don't like next week you can refresh for a chance at a better one :)

(assuming you chose Sway and they win)