Question about Sides

PaintBrushedDreams

So over the years I have gone on hiatus several times (Since college I have typically been an Advent-only player) and when coming back from Hiatus a couple times, I created new accounts. I stopped using my original account as a main both times and started using the new accounts as my main (not at the same time). Now that I am back and plan to stay back, I went back to my original account and the others are just normal sides now.

I have not used those accounts as mains in several years, I closed down my shop and stopped doing dailies long ago.

My question is: what do I do with the items on those accounts? Should I keep them there? Do I transfer them to my main? Or do I discard/donate all of it? If I transfer or get rid of it all, will I get frozen out of suspicion? Also, the NP...both accounts have like 200k-300k, should I just leave that on there?

Also, what do I do with the NC. Looks like some NC was built up over the years on them, probably from site given NC since I rarely purchased NC. Am I able to buy things with that NC and send them to my main? Or should I leave the NC alone, or am I just able to purchase items for that account only with the NC.

Okay, sorry if that is confusing, I rambled a bit.

The NC you are allowed to have on your sides.  You can collect anything NC related, such as FREE NC gift offers available during the Holidays and free NC offered as well. You may also purchase items with your NC and keep it on your side account or send it to your main via the wonderful boxes given through Trudy's surprise, when you are lucky enough to get them, which is fairly often.  So that takes care of NC.  As far as the items you have accumulated, if it were me, I would stash them all in the SDB and send them over as needed.  People open up side accounts for the sole purpose of SDBs and Galleries.  For the NPs, you cannot have NPs.  So you have a couple of options.  You could visit my shop............uh er, no I am kidding.  Seriously, you can't do that.  You can donate it to the money tree o_O, if you want, or you can set up a trade from your main, and buy it, to send the NPs over to it in one fell swoop so it won't attract much attention.

2 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

you can set up a trade from your main, and buy it, to send the NPs over to it in one fell swoop so it won't attract much attention.

I thought you couldn't use Trading Post on sides account? Maybe I'm confused. 

Edit: I went to check and apparently you can but only with yourself, correct me someone if I am wrong :) 

Auctions and Trades

You are NOT allowed to bid on auctions or trades on your side account for any purpose if those auctions or trades are not your own. However, you ARE allowed to bid on auctions or trades on your side account only if they are to transfer Neopoints or items from your main to your side account.

10 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

The NC you are allowed to have on your sides.  You can collect anything NC related, such as FREE NC gift offers available during the Holidays and free NC offered as well. You may also purchase items with your NC and keep it on your side account or send it to your main via the wonderful boxes given through Trudy's surprise, when you are lucky enough to get them, which is fairly often.  So that takes care of NC.  

Do you know about the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies? I am thinking of putting in an editorial or ticket to ask, I have like 300NC on one of my sides and with them being 50NC right now, I could get 6!
I thought about buying them and sending them to my main, but I am unsure if that is allowed or not.

14 minutes ago, PaintBrushedDreams said:

Do you know about the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies? I am thinking of putting in an editorial or ticket to ask, I have like 300NC on one of my sides and with them being 50NC right now, I could get 6!
I thought about buying them and sending them to my main, but I am unsure if that is allowed or not.

Feel free to do so!:

Hi! I have a question about neocash items. I have free neocash on my side accounts (lag reward/welcome bonus, etc.). Am I allowed to purchase items and boxes and send the stuff to my main account? Or trade items from my side but the person I'm trading with sends the items to my main? I'm specifically interested in buying the Faerie Quest Cookies and using them on my main account, but don't want to get in trouble for using side accounts to gain an unfair advantage... Thanks! ~ iswiminwater

Hi, that is not an unfair advantage or against the rules at all! If your Neocash is on your side account, you can of course purchase anything you want with it and send it to your main. Happy questing!

(x)

13 minutes ago, Hanso said:

Feel free to do so!:

(x)

Thank you so much for finding that editorial! I was looking on the help page and it never specified!