Daily Faerie Quests 2017!

Mouseykins

The annual Faerie Quests are here! Remember to visit every day to collect your daily prize in order for you to qualify for a special prize at the end of the event!

2015fq_news_image_223_blurb.jpg

Faerie Quests 2017

i just went there by chance (i sometimes click random links) and was pleasantly surprised to receive a Battle Faerie Top   Channel your inner Aethia with this top. 

and my first quest was for the Water Faerie , she asked for a Year 3 Calendar which I had in my SDB Year 3 Calendar

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!  

1 hour ago, delshnya said:

I have to remember when this event starts... again I chose the wrong team in the obelisk....

I know! I literally just chose my team like 20 minutes before I saw this. I almost chose the one with multiple quests boon, but then was like "nah i'm not going to end up buying the fortune cookie and I doubt I'll even get one during that period" :/

23 minutes ago, sylphrenai said:

Will this be added to the daily page somewhere (or on the sidebar of TDN) to help us forgetful minds :P ?

I'll see if I can add it to the dailies page in the classics section. It'll be a good reminder for me as well since I'm a tad forgetful these days. :)

2 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I'll see if I can add it to the dailies page in the classics section. It'll be a good reminder for me as well since I'm a tad forgetful these days. :)

That would be lovely! I was just thinking about leaving this page up so I didn't forget about it tomorrow.

You'll now find a link on the dailies page under the classics section. The image is the earth faerie backpack! I hope this helps several of us to not forget about our daily reward and quests. :)

Remember you don't need to accept the daily quest to qualify for the bonus item at the end of the event. :)

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YEA! I love this time of the Neo year! Great time to increase your Battledome pet's stats, for a relatively low cost, or even better, a chance for a dip in the Rainbow Pool! (I've never gotten one of those). And, it usually rolls into the Annual Negg Festival! Stuff, stuff, and more stuff!

TIP: When you login to Neopets for the day, make sure you bring up a tab for the Shop Wizard FIRST. Once you have done that, then go get your free Faerie gift and Faerie Quest, in a separate tab. If you open a Shop Wizard tab FIRST, you can still (possibly) search for the item using the Shop Wizard! (I forgot to do that today. At least, I think that "trick" still works. I'll find out tomorrow).

TIP#2: You do not have to accept Delina's quests. Make sure to abandon/decline her quests, if you do not wish to complete them. If you don't, you may be told you are still on a quest, when you go to accept the next day's quest. Her quests still count as being on a Faerie Quest.

Oooh, I got a quest from the Faerie Queen herself!

I'm a bit confused about Delina though... I intentionally accepted her quest in hopes of being asked for Glass Jars + Watercolour Paints, which would award me the background, but she asked me for something else instead (which would award me something I don't really want). Since this counts as being on a Faerie Quest, does this mean I have to complete her quest in order to get a regular faerie quest tomorrow? I thought her quests were separate.

Nevermind, I've managed to abandon it!

18 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

Oooh, I got a quest from the Faerie Queen herself!

I'm a bit confused about Delina though... I intentionally accepted her quest in hopes of being asked for Glass Jars + Watercolour Paints, which would award me the background, but she asked me for something else instead (which would award me something I don't really want). Since this counts as being on a Faerie Quest, does this mean I have to complete her quest in order to get a regular faerie quest tomorrow? I thought her quests were separate.

Nevermind, I've managed to abandon it!

You have the option of completing one of her quests as a bonus every day. But that does not guarantee your daily quest will not be Delina. So you can get a daily quest from Delina and a bonus quest from her on the same day. Unfortunately they're not separate and I believe the only way to make sure you don't get one of her quests for your daily quest is to change your language to one that doesn't support the NC Mall, now I can't remember which one(s) work.

I'm so glad to see they are doing this again! :)  Of course like everyone, I have my fingers crossed for a Rainbow Pool dip.  I had a Grey Faerie quest today, but got air faerie's blessings.  But maybe next time??  Wishing everyone lots of good blessings and at least one dip in the Rainbow Pool! :)

A blast from the past? I got an Omelette Of The Faeries as my daily prize. That's not yet listed on your page of available prizes. Then an Air Faerie Quest. I sent an email in to tell whoever on the contact page but I'm not sure of the procedure or how this is proven.

7 minutes ago, kristinthalys said:

I can't seem to find the post for Faerie Quest help, so here goes. Can someone please find The Chomby Fight for me?

Here you go:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ibebree&buy_obj_info_id=12408&buy_cost_neopoints=1945

Also, it looks like if you already received a quest yesterday, you won't receive one today. I'm guessing the first two days of the event count as one, to give people from different time zones a chance to not miss day 1. This has been the case with many events lately.

16 hours ago, Hanso said:

Here you go:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ibebree&buy_obj_info_id=12408&buy_cost_neopoints=1945

Also, it looks like if you already received a quest yesterday, you won't receive one today. I'm guessing the first two days of the event count as one. This has been the case with many events lately.

Thank you so much! ♥

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please remember that quotes do not count toward your overall word count!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OK, so I did my first quest yesterday but FORGOT to abandon the Delina quest I didn't want to complete. This am I abandoned Delina's when I woke up, but I think that counted as my daily quest for today bc my message from Fyora says I saw her already.

Does this mean I messed up the chance of getting a bonus prize for doing the quests each day? Argh so annoying. 

16 hours ago, charelan said:

OK, so I did my first quest yesterday but FORGOT to abandon the Delina quest I didn't want to complete. This am I abandoned Delina's when I woke up, but I think that counted as my daily quest for today bc my message from Fyora says I saw her already.

Does this mean I messed up the chance of getting a bonus prize for doing the quests each day? Argh so annoying. 

Don't worry:

Also, it looks like if you already received a quest yesterday, you won't receive one today. I'm guessing the first two days of the event count as one, to give people from different time zones a chance to not miss day 1. This has been the case with many events lately.

Day 2 starts tomorrow.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please remember that quotes don't count toward your overall word count!