Daily Faerie Quests 2017!

Mouseykins

7 hours ago, charelan said:

OK, so I did my first quest yesterday but FORGOT to abandon the Delina quest I didn't want to complete. This am I abandoned Delina's when I woke up, but I think that counted as my daily quest for today bc my message from Fyora says I saw her already.

Does this mean I messed up the chance of getting a bonus prize for doing the quests each day? Argh so annoying. 

The same thing just happened to me and I got so upset!! I'm glad we are in the clear! I want that special prize at the end! :)

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Chia Clown Ball. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy.

LOL, well I might just have one or two of those in my SDB! BD prizes FTW!

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, Tatofase's health has increased!

And that gives me back the 3hp that a random event took away a few days ago. :D

To add another tip to @Scoobert_Doo's if you check the item you need on [Removed], there'll be a bunch of links to people currently selling it. If I get a faerie quest I tend to highlight the item name, right click and select "search google for", the [Removed] result for the item is nearly always one of the first results.

EDIT! Oops, there's me forgetting to not mention other sites, sorry! Well, if you highlight and search an item like I do, you'll see where I mean, amongst all the other responses, lol. This is me being so helpful, right?! xD

12 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I was given a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie by a wonderful TDN member, is it possible to use it this week and get double quests?

Yes, you can, I went to the Faerie Quest page, and did my quests (I always do the crafting faerie one too), and then went back to click on my cookie. It's awesome! ^_^

So as a daily reward I received Omelette of the Faeries foo_faerie_omelette.gif

My quest was for the Fire Faerie and she raised my pets strength.

Then I got the bonus Delina's quest and received Crafted Pergola Background  mall_bg_pergola.gif

12 hours ago, Hanso said:

Don't worry:

Day 2 starts tomorrow.

This is AWESOME news!!! I am usually on right at midnight Neopian Time (and used to get shafted out of the first day of events all the time as a result) so I am pretty happy to hear that :)

Also, in case anyone else finds this useful, I thought I'd share: 

This is a link I found once that has hyperlinks to most faerie quest items. I use it whenever I have a faerie quest and can usually get what I need from it: http://www.neopets.com/~margaritza

1 hour ago, charelan said:

This is AWESOME news!!! I am usually on right at midnight Neopian Time (and used to get shafted out of the first day of events all the time as a result) so I am pretty happy to hear that :)

Also, in case anyone else finds this useful, I thought I'd share: 

This is a link I found once that has hyperlinks to most faerie quest items. I use it whenever I have a faerie quest and can usually get what I need from it: http://www.neopets.com/~margaritza

Is it cheating to use my side account to find the link to the right shop? I already did, and copied and pasted the link to buy it with my main account. Now I'm a bit worried about whether or not that was allowed. Thank you so much for that link, Charelan- I'll use that from now on. 

Last years event was great. I got two trips to the rainbow fountain- the first was from the grey faerie, the second was from Naia herself. Thank goodness I got the second one- the kacheek I had active when I completed the quest for the grey faerie was not the pet I'd been saving up for the neopoints for a wraith paint brush for, and she only gave me access for my active pet. I painted him eventide in the hopes that the pretty color would ease my disappointment. It didn't, and a year later he is now a fire acara (and still a work in progress). I continued getting the quests each day, and soon I got another chance. I doubt I'll be that lucky again, but I can hope. I got a fortune cookie to increase the odds.

So far this year, I've helped a light faerie and a fire faerie. The pet I'm focusing my training on is now 2 higher in level and 3 higher in strength. Useful.

21 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Oooh, I got a quest from the Faerie Queen herself!

I'm a bit confused about Delina though... I intentionally accepted her quest in hopes of being asked for Glass Jars + Watercolour Paints, which would award me the background, but she asked me for something else instead (which would award me something I don't really want). Since this counts as being on a Faerie Quest, does this mean I have to complete her quest in order to get a regular faerie quest tomorrow? I thought her quests were separate.

Nevermind, I've managed to abandon it!

I did this too, I accepted the bonus quest accidentally and realized it when I went back today. I abandoned it but did not get a prize??? :( :( 

29 minutes ago, missmadiemay said:

I did this too, I accepted the bonus quest accidentally and realized it when I went back today. I abandoned it but did not get a prize??? :( :( 

You should be ok/good. Today is "officially" the first day. However, the first day of an event usually extends to either the day or half day before. Makes it fair for all Neopets players, whatever time zone they may be in. Tomorrow, everyone should get a new prize and a Faerie Quest.

15 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I'm excited about this event since I love faeries! 
I wonder, (if I'm lucky) if I get a fountain faerie quest how long will I have to decide which pet and color to paint?

If you do get a FFQ, or awarded a dip in the Rainbow Pool, by completing a Grey Faerie quest and she ask help from the FF, you, basically, have as long as you need to decide. Your "award" will always be there. However, FFQs do not stack. So, if you have a dip in the Rainbow Pool, and receive another FFQ, you will have to paint a pet, before you can complete the "second" FFQ for another dip. If you get that lucky, then I hope you are able to decide on both!

4 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Is it cheating to use my side account to find the link to the right shop? I already did, and copied and pasted the link to buy it with my main account. Now I'm a bit worried about whether or not that was allowed. Thank you so much for that link, Charelan- I'll use that from now on. 

Last years event was great. I got two trips to the rainbow fountain- the first was from the grey faerie, the second was from Naia herself. Thank goodness I got the second one- the kacheek I had active when I completed the quest for the grey faerie was not the pet I'd been saving up for the neopoints for a wraith paint brush for, and she only gave me access for my active pet. I painted him eventide in the hopes that the pretty color would ease my disappointment. It didn't, and a year later he is now a fire acara (and still a work in progress). I continued getting the quests each day, and soon I got another chance. I doubt I'll be that lucky again, but I can hope. I got a fortune cookie to increase the odds.

So far this year, I've helped a light faerie and a fire faerie. The pet I'm focusing my training on is now 2 higher in level and 3 higher in strength. Useful.

Per your first paragraph, I was looking at TDNs article on FFQs (ref: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/fountain-faerie-quests/). Take a look at "Option 1". I think you'll be ok, because 1. TDN is an official Neopets Fan Site, and I know they wouldn't "steer us wrong", 2. Neopets allows you to create side accounts, and 3. You purchased the item on your main. As long as you follow the rules of a side account, there shouldn't be any problems. If this is not correct, or has changed, please, please, please someone correct me. You can also post help for Faerie Quests on TDN's "Faerie Quest Help" topic, located here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/8365-faerie-quest-help/, too, if needed. It may not always be fast, but a lot of TDNers try to keep an eye on it and help those who ask, especially during this annual event.

19 hours ago, Hanso said:

Here you go:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=ibebree&buy_obj_info_id=12408&buy_cost_neopoints=1945

Also, it looks like if you already received a quest yesterday, you won't receive one today. I'm guessing the first two days of the event count as one, to give people from different time zones a chance to not miss day 1. This has been the case with many events lately.

Thanks.  I thought this might be the case but I wasn't sure and couldn't find any info on it. 

Also, I was lucky enough to have Delinia ask me for the items needed for her to craft me a background!! I was super excited.  I love it!!  That is the first crafting faerie quest I have ever accepted.

51 minutes ago, Zafie said:

Well darn I forgot to do yesterdays... Oh well, at least I got it today. Such a cool quest event :)

We're still on Day 1 so you didn't forget or miss a day! Day 2 of the event will be starting at midnight NST tonight. :D

A small fun faerie-themed game for the easily entertained.

Pocket Faerie Pinball Game

^ I received this on my first visit! :) 

Then I completed the quest and..... v

For your efforts, Deirye's strength has increased!

Then I look below and I have a bonus quest!

Hi there! I am so glad that I was able to catch you. I'm Delina, the Crafting Faerie, in case you didn't know. I have some new crafting projects that I can't wait to try. Do you think you would be able to help me? I would sure appreciate it.

Lucky for Delina (and me), I had some NC on me already. 

Great, you're a big help. Thanks for everything!

Here's what I made. Isn't it stylish? I hope you like it!

mall_trink_planterfence.gif
Wood Planter Fence

This item has been added to your inventory.

EDIT: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2, I received 

Queen Fyora offers you a small token as thanks for your interest. "Faerieland will always have its gates open for you, dear Neopian."
school_26.gifGreen Faerie Eraser 

This item has been added to your inventory.

Got a Grey Faerie Quest today. I had my hopes up for FFQ but in the end she made a Water Faerie increase my pet's defence. Damnit :P

Oh, and I got another Earth Faerie Quest from my fortune cookie. Man, that's three quests from her in just two days. She must really like me.

Cool, thanks! Was worried I missed the first day because I didn't go on till the 28th, glad to know it carried over. I got Illusen acorn and a quest from the Earth Faerie (pretty sure that was a coincidence). I also got a FQ fortune cookie, so got an extra quest (from the Light Faerie that time) and have some extra NC, so I did Delina's quest as well. I should have 2 or 3 quests per day =)

Day 2 :

The Faerie Queen appears in a puff of lavender smoke. "Bring me Darigan Citadel Altador Cup Media Book and you will be rewarded." boo_mg_darigan.gif

that book is 175-200k :( not worth it

Daily Prize This is a truly magical treat.  Sugary goodness with Voidberry goo in the centre!Voidberry Faerie Bubble

14 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

You should be ok/good. Today is "officially" the first day. However, the first day of an event usually extends to either the day or half day before. Makes it fair for all Neopets players, whatever time zone they may be in. Tomorrow, everyone should get a new prize and a Faerie Quest.

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but you know with JS........... lol

10 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

We're still on Day 1 so you didn't forget or miss a day! Day 2 of the event will be starting at midnight NST tonight. :D

Ah okay thank goodness then. Thank you for letting me know! :D

So today's daily reward I got Chocolate Eartharole food_faerie_cream.gif

Then I got a Battle Faerie quest and received  For your efforts, Yurggle's defence, strength, and health have increased!

10 hours ago, charelan said:

I'm curious about this: Is there any benefit to using a faerie fortune cookie specifically now? I guess what I mean is do I get more out of it during the faerie event than using it any other time? 

The only benefit is that Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies are now 50% off, so you only have to pay 50NC for one. That's a great deal if you ask me :P

If you do end up buying one, remember to do your daily quest from the event first, 'cause if you do the cookie quest first, you will lose your daily free quest.