Daily Faerie Quests 2017!

Mouseykins

March 1, 2017:

Got this nice freebie item gifted to me from the Queen (just for showing up ^_^ ):

Beautiful Hair Flowers

This wig is adorned with colourful flowers.

(wearable)

Nice!! I got a Queen Fyora quest today...all she wanted was a Bottle of White Sand (which I had in my SDB)...

You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

My Crafting Faerie Bonus:

Great, you're a big help. Thanks for everything!

Here's what I made. Isn't it stylish? I hope you like it!
mall_bg_pergola.gif
Crafted Pergola Background

Today prize was  Illusens Laced Slippers clo_illusen_slippers.gif

And today I got the Water Faerie and  For your efforts, Gaia_Danu's defence has increased!

03/02/2017

Prize: Tooth Faerie Book

boo_toothfaerie.gif

Today's Quest was from the Fire Faerie. 

Strength increased!!

Crafting Faerie Bonus:

Watercolour Tied Dress

mall_clo_ropedress.gif

Hey beth, did you have to spend a lot of NC to have the Crafting Faerie make that Watercolour Tied Dress? What 2 items went into making that for you, if you don't mind? 

I paid 75 NC for  mall_craft_wood.gifWood Planks  and 75 NC for  mall_craft_rope.gifRope  to get  mall_fg_ropebowl.gifRope Ornaments Foreground , which I didn't find attractive at all for 150 NC.

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Hey beth, did you have to spend a lot of NC to have the Crafting Faerie make that Watercolour Tied Dress? What 2 items went into making that for you, if you don't mind? 

I paid 75 NC for  mall_craft_wood.gifWood Planks  and 75 NC for  mall_craft_rope.gifRope  to get  mall_fg_ropebowl.gifRope Ornaments Foreground , which I didn't find attractive at all for 150 NC.

I think this will help you get the dress :) 
I didn't know if I could link the site so I took a screenshot and cut it for you.

options.png

Daily:  Illusen Acorn  ffo_illusen_acorn.gif

Dark Faerie Quest:  For your efforts, Gaias_Prayer's health has increased!

11 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

i spend Bout 150 NC daily for the crafting bonus. i cant remember hat items made the dress

03/03/2017

freebie of the day: 

clo_faerie_earth_daisyring.gif

Dark Faerie Quest today' which increased my health!

Crafting Faerie prize:

the dress again ^_^

Daily prize:  toy_globe_snow.gifSnow Faerie Snowglobe 

Dark Faerie Quest:  Thanks for the help. You're the only one who understands... *sigh*

For your efforts, AcidSky's health has increased!

On 2017-03-03 at 0:07 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

Customization has a guide with all the combinations listed and all the prizes available. I posted the link in the news post I made, but you can find it here.

Hello everyone. I am super stoked about the faerie quests. I was wondering if anyone could help me find  Burnt Desert Recipes ? Pretty please :angel:

18 minutes ago, tabachu1 said:

Hello everyone. I am super stoked about the faerie quests. I was wondering if anyone could help me find  Burnt Desert Recipes ? Pretty please :angel:

Wonder what a Faerie would need that for?! Anyhow, "You have given Burnt Desert Recipes to User 'tabachu1'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

You can post for Faeire Quest requests ("Faerie Quest Help"), on TDN, at this topic thread, here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/8365-faerie-quest-help/

Thank you ohh so much Scoobert_Doo!Greatly appreciated for the help and for gifting this item. 

Very kind neopians in this world! It was for the battle faerie. Who gave my pet extra strength,movement and defense.

I was fortunate the last two quests. I had for what I believe to be the grey faerie ask for petpets.

Somehow she used the fountain faerie's magic to gift me a dip in the rainbow pool both times! I don't know how I got so lucky.

Don't lock your knees when you fight! What do you mean, JubJubs don't have knees? Ahem. Have you found my item yet, Neopian?

You are supposed to bring me:

foo_icecream_multi.gif
Multi-scoop Ice Cream

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Day 6

Daily Prize  How can you make a raspberry crepe better?  Sprinkle it with faerie dust.   Raspberry Faerie Crepe

Quest : Air Faerie 

SKIPPED

You can skip the quests if you don't want to do them?
I mean, that won't affect you getting a quest next day?

On 3/3/2017 at 2:23 AM, Yuiina said:

I think this will help you get the dress :) 
I didn't know if I could link the site so I took a screenshot and cut it for you.

options.png

Thank you Yuiina, your guide helped me to get the wig, watercolor dress, & the background (didn't display it here) so Kokariia looks like...

2.png FABULOUS! Thanks!:guitar::dance::happydance:

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I believe you have to abandon the quest before the next day... Whenever you go back to the quests page, you'll have the option to give her the item (green button) or abandon the quest (red button). 

Daily reward: ffo_spacefaerie_cake.gifTriple Tier Space Faerie Cake 

Light Faerie Quest:  For your efforts, Yurggle's level has increased!

6 hours ago, Yuiina said:

yes you can skip a quest by abandoning it and it won't affect the next day or the bonus item in the end if you visit everyday 

i dont want any useless Speed points so i skipped  

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

Thank you, Baelia. You were always one of my favourite faeries :P

Now I can get that ugly avatar once and for all.