Daily Faerie Quests 2017!

Mouseykins

Daily Reward: ffo_apple_fire.gifFire Faerie Apple 

Grey Faerie Quest: 

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged AcidSky's defence!

1.png

Didn't actually think I'd ever get this. Pleasantly surprised atm :D

Btw I can't remember if I read this somewhere, but is it against the rules to offer to color another users' pet for free? I constantly zap my one and only pet so it would go to waste, which is why I thought I'd ask.

I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW :evil2:

I missed a day because of something stupid. I couldn't be on Neopets all day yesterday... I only got to use my computer at 3am here - which is 11pm NST, but not long ago it was 10pm NST because we had daylight savings time. I still had this on my mind so I went and did other stuff before doing my dailies, and more importantly, visiting the quests page, but I decided to do that at 4am thinking it would still be 11pm but it was already a new day on Neopets *cries* Oh well.

2 hours ago, stebenjos said:

Didn't actually think I'd ever get this. Pleasantly surprised atm :D

Btw I can't remember if I read this somewhere, but is it against the rules to offer to color another users' pet for free? I constantly zap my one and only pet so it would go to waste, which is why I thought I'd ask.

Congrats! But I'm afraid it is against the rules to paint someone else's pet. What you can do is paint one of your pets and adopt it out or create what people call a "custom" - you offer this to someone who wants a specific pet that can be obtained via FFQ. You create a pet with the name and species of their choice, paint it at the fountain, and then wait until the pet is old enough to be sent to their new owner.

Daily Reward: fbo_water.gifRealm of the Water Faeries

Fire Faerie Quest:  Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, Yurggle's strength has increased

Daily Reward:  ffo_faerie_orange.gifFaerie Orange 

Fire Faerie Quest: 

Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, Gaia_Danu's strength has increased!

Day 15

Daily Prize :  Who is she? When does she visit? Why does she want teeth?  Tooth Faerie Book

Quest : Soup Faerie

Item : Large Asparrot Smoothie smo_large_asparrot.gif1949 NP

Reward : darkinvention's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paind.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

I'mmmm soooooooo happppppppy! 
tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Daily Reward:  faerie_food_burger.gifFaerieland Gourmet Burger 

Light Faerie Quest:  Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Gaias_Prayer's level has increased!

For those of you wondering, the prize for participating every day was awarded even before I chose to do a quest. The prize is Psychedelic Wings. I haven't tried them on yet. I'll let others post pics of the item and what it looks like on your pet. :angel: I didn't get an extra prize for fulfilling all the quests. Just stats.

http://items.jellyneo.net/item/62814/

For those of you that missed a day, this is probably not going to be worth a million. I'm sure it's nice but not too expensive to buy. Already it's listed at under 100,000 on the Shop Wizard, and we still have all day for many of these to get unloaded. So wait a few days and pick one up for 10,000-20,000.

EDIT: OK so I went ahead and put them on 1 of my pets, Saff1re the Water Uni on the Dress to Impress test site. (The wings move)

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1334689

preview.png

*sigh* I got 2 Air Faerie quests today... What did I ever do to you, Neopets.com? :sad02:

33 minutes ago, lakecat said:

For those of you wondering, the prize for participating every day was awarded even before I chose to do a quest. The prize is Psychedelic Wings. I haven't tried them on yet. I'll let others post pics of the item and what it looks like on your pet. :angel: I didn't get an extra prize for fulfilling all the quests. Just stats.

http://items.jellyneo.net/item/62814/

For those of you that missed a day, this is probably not going to be worth a million. I'm sure it's nice but not too expensive to buy. Already it's listed at under 100,000 on the Shop Wizard, and we still have all day for many of these to get unloaded. So wait a few days and pick one up for 10,000-20,000.

I hope you're right about it not being too expensive, because I missed a day and this item is right up my alley! I really really want it!

1 hour ago, lakecat said:

I was wondering where did I get those from... :eh: I just found them in my inventory when I finished my dailies. 
The event ends today or tomorrow? 

deboratibi I'm sure it'll go way down in the next days since many people will get it :) 

I personally don't like the wings but I can't complain. They are basically giving us a free item for doing nothing :P

Overall I'm really happy with this year's faerie quest event. I got like 20+ strength points (which helped my pet reach his next strength boost) and I also got a FFQ :D

5 hours ago, deboratibi said:

*sigh* I got 2 Air Faerie quests today... What did I ever do to you, Neopets.com? :sad02:

I hope you're right about it not being too expensive, because I missed a day and this item is right up my alley! I really really want it!

I unfortunately missed a day as well and that was yesterday or I would have sent you the wings since I don't really care for them.

I got some good stat points from this event and Stripes is happy that she'll have to spend less hours at the Training School. :)

My last quest was from the Water Faerie and I seen her and thought for a second it was the Rainbow Fountain Faerie and went "Now what am I going to do with you?!" because I already have access to the Rainbow Pool and don't know what to use it on. Then I clued in and read the quest again, just a regular water faerie. :D

Those wings are surely amazing ^_^

2.png

Day 17

Daily Prize Illusens Laced Slippers Illusens Laced Slippers

Quest : Fire Faerie

Item : Bori Gardener Bootsclo_bori_gardener_boots.gif2984 NP

Reward : For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

ALL MY QUESTS :

Soup Faerie 4

Fire Faerie 3

Water Faerie 3

Light Faerie 3

Air Faerie 2

Earth Faerie 1

Queen Fyora 1

Grey Faerie 0

Fountain Faerie 0 

Thus ends another Faerie Festival .. thank you TNT / JS .. it was fun ^_^

Daily Reward: faerie_food_lime.gifLime Faerie Bubble 

Grey Faerie Quest: Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased AcidSky's speed!

I'm loving the wings and if it wasn't for Alice I wouldn't have gotten them. I'm a little sad, though, I got the Grey Faerie at least 3 times and she never gave me the Foutain Faerie as a reward.

9 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I unfortunately missed a day as well and that was yesterday or I would have sent you the wings since I don't really care for them.

Aww, thanks, that would have been so sweet of you! :blush02:

I ended up buying it a few moments ago for 76k... I almost got it for 50k but someone was faster. Anyone who prices theirs below 70k (as of now, 5pm NST) will see it gone in a second. I guess this prize turned out to be a lot more popular than last years' (unless it's the hype... does anyone remember if this happened with last years' prize as well?).

Did anyone keep their pet info before and after they did the Faerie Quests? I did. I also had a FQ fortune cookie going the whole game:

02/28/2017                      03/20/2017

Level: 215                        Level: 235

Health: 378                      Health: 397

Strength: 401                   Strength: 428

Def: 348                          Def: 369

Movement: 299                 Movement: 320

^_^