Daily Faerie Quests 2017!

Mouseykins

8 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Thank you Yuiina, your guide helped me to get the wig, watercolor dress, & the background (didn't display it here) so Kokariia looks like...

2.png FABULOUS! Thanks!:guitar::dance::happydance:

No problem! :) She looks great! 

7 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I believe you have to abandon the quest before the next day... Whenever you go back to the quests page, you'll have the option to give her the item (green button) or abandon the quest (red button). 

I was wondering about this kind of situation "If you don't complete all the quests every day if you won't get the quest in the next day or if the items you receive are not as good", that kind of stuff.

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

yes you can skip a quest by abandoning it and it won't affect the next day or the bonus item in the end if you visit everyday 

i dont want any useless Speed points so i skipped  

I don't really care much about Battleground so their quests don't mean nothing to me, I'm just trying my luck for grey faerie and fountain but so far nothing :(

Daily reward:  boo_faerie_looseleaf.gifLoose-leaf Faerie Journal 

Light Faerie Quest:  For your efforts, Gaia_Danu's level has increased!

Daily reward: fbo_fyora_rule.gifFyoras Rule 

Battle Faerie Quest:  For your efforts, Gaias_Prayer's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Day 8

Daily Prize  Just like a profiterole, but with a few magic ingredients mixed in by an Earth Faerie.  Chocolate Eartharole

Quest : Soup Faerie 

Item :  Large Ice Creamy Jelly Smoothie  Large Ice Creamy Jelly Smoothie 1100 NP

Reward :  darkinvention's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

13 hours ago, u66 said:

Yesterday I refreshed the main quest and the crafting quest. Today I refreshed and completed the main quest but didn't get a crafting quest. Are crafting quests not offered every day if you complete one?

Same here, I didn't get the crafting quest too today so I couldn't refresh T_T

I hope Delina will be back tomorrow, now I miss her!

EDIT: I just noticed that my neoavatar-counter signature is not updated (I have 6 more than the sig counted) - the number is correct on my TDN account avatar checklist; what did I do wrong? :o

Day 9

Daily Prize Poor Ember... Shes always getting splashed...Ember the Fire Faerie Plushie

Item :  Small Apple Cinnamon Smoothie  smo_reg_applecinnamon.gif   995 NP

Reward : darkinvention's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

Hey, noticed that the Triple Tier Space Faerie cake hasn't made it to the main page yet, that was a just the daily page prize reward, no quest involved. :D 

Daily reward: stamp_snowy_faerie.gifSnow Faerie Stamp 

Fire Faerie Quest:  For your efforts, AcidSky's strength has increased!

Day 10

Daily Prize :  These are pretty heavy, but so worth it.   Shell Faerie Wings

Quest : Fire Faerie

Item : Jewelled Collar jewelled.gif  500 NP

Reward :  For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

So... today I got a light faerie quest, but since I don't care about levels, I decided to use my Quest Refresh boon and... got another light faerie quest? That's not fair.

2 hours ago, geoterza said:

I haven't gotten any crafting faerie requests for the last two days.  I refreshed one on Tuesday and got a regular faerie but it hasn't shown up yesterday or today.  Has this happened to anyone else?

This topic might be of help.

Edit:

Got a FFQ from my fortune cookie! :D

Queen Fyora offers you a small token as thanks for your interest. "Faerieland will always have its gates open for you, dear Neopian."
ffo_taelia_sundae.gifTaelia Sundae 

This item has been added to your inventory.

Still hoping for a FFQ one of these days!!! *fingers crossed* :angel:

Daily reward: school_26.gifGreen Faerie Eraser 

Grey Faerie Quest:  You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Dark faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her mysterious talent for life force has increased Yurggle's health!

Daily reward:  ffo_cereal_faerie_space.gifSpace Faerie Cereal 

Light Faerie Quest:  Your generosity shines clearly, Neopian.

For your efforts, Gaia_Danu's level has increased!

On 3/7/2017 at 7:41 AM, u66 said:

Yesterday I refreshed the main quest and the crafting quest. Today I refreshed and completed the main quest but didn't get a crafting quest. Are crafting quests not offered every day if you complete one?

Same thing happened to me. I think maybe TNT doesn't really approve of us refreshing the Crafting Faerie? But then why have the option to refresh her quest then right? I refreshed her once, and then everyday after that I don't get her anymore. I've read that the same thing happened to people last year too. 

20 hours ago, natla said:

Same thing happened to me. I think maybe TNT doesn't really approve of us refreshing the Crafting Faerie? But then why have the option to refresh her quest then right? I refreshed her once, and then everyday after that I don't get her anymore. I've read that the same thing happened to people last year too. 

The way I understood it was the Crafting Faerie quest is not offered every day, it's supposed to be random.

Daily Reward: toy_kyrii_ball.gifFaerie Kyrii Ball 

Light Faerie Quest:  I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Gaias_Prayer's level has increased!

23 minutes ago, Zimmerchild said:

The way I understood it was the Crafting Faerie quest is not offered every day, it's supposed to be random.

Daily Reward: toy_kyrii_ball.gifFaerie Kyrii Ball 

Light Faerie Quest:  I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Gaias_Prayer's level has increased!

But the banner on neopets' home page says "Delina has new quest! Visit now to get one daily!"

Day 12

Daily Prize :  Faerie Cadro Plushie  Faerie Cadro Plushie

Quest : Water Faerie

Item : Blumaroo Love Stories  bk_blu_1.gifin my SDB

Reward : For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!

========================================================================

Day 13

Daily Prize  Translucent Faerie Wings Translucent Faerie Wings

Item :  Mega Cabpru Smoothie smo_cabbage_prune.gif2088 NP

Reward :  darkinvention's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!