Yay for birthday, Nay for Tomodachi Life breakup

NeoStep

My birthday is in three days, and I am SO excited. I may be also getting a Sans plushie for my b-day too :3

However, today, two of my Miis were together, but apparently they had an intense fight and it caused a divorce between the two, and now they just stopped and are both sad (one has sad music, the other has even sadder music lol), so I may have to heal them eventually...

Happy Birthday to you!! I'm not familiar with Miis, but sorry to hear they are not getting along. Hope they will be happy again soon and I hope you have a great birthday :party:

11 hours ago, life_eclectic said:

Happy Birthday to you!! I'm not familiar with Miis, but sorry to hear they are not getting along. Hope they will be happy again soon and I hope you have a great birthday :party:

Thank yoooou~

And I hope so too, cuz I'm not cleaning up the mess if not XD

Happy Birthday NeoStep! :dance:May you have many , many more and each one gets better than the last, :speak_cool: and that each one moves you closer to your dreams and lets the happiness linger but lets sadness rush to be forgotten in the past! :baaasmiley: