Darn my rotten brain

charelan

OK, just needing a moment to vent about my POOR MEMORY! Argh!

First I forgot to decline Delina's quest last night after trying the items on Dress to Impress...

And now I realize I opened an Archive Cookie (which I had been saving for probably 6 months) a few days ago and never went back for my subsequent spins! 

In the grand scheme of things I realize it's only a couple of dollars but I'm still annoyed! I do dumb stuff like this ALL THE TIME. I considered leaving an Archives Wheel window open to remind myself and decided 'no, there's an icon for it right next to the other wheels on TDN. This is an unnecessary measure.' HA! Never again will I give my memory the benefit of the doubt ;) 

Oh goodness! I did something similar to that with my last Faerie Quest Cookie, I think I missed at least two days from it. I was miffed, so when I decide to open the one I have tucked away in my SDB I'm going to set a reminder to do my quest or I will for sure forget to do at least 1 out of the 7 days. We've got so much going on in our brains, remember "important" neo stuff just doesn't happen.

I have missed days from my faerie quest cookies too.  I can't stand that.  I always say to myself, "well, it used to be 7 days, now it's 9 days, so you have 2 freebies."  But that doesn't always work so well.  LOL.  But sometimes it does surprisingly.  Because it was 7 days and they could go back to that at any time.  So I guess I should make sure I take advantage of it rather than missing days. :axehead: LOL

I have a large desktop calendar on my desk, and I will write FQ, for Faerie Quest, every day I have one. It also works for Archive Cookies. As for the Faerie Fortune Cookies going back to 7 days, I honestly don't think that's going to happen.