Ghoul Catchers app has disappeared from the US App Store?

smoss1

Last night when I tried to use the ghoul catchers app on my iPad, but the server wouldn't connect. I did everything I could : restarted my device, internet, and deleted the app and tried to redownload. The App Store wouldn't load last night so I thought I would try again in the morning (that usually works) but when  I tried again this morning, it says that "the item is unavailable in the US App Store".

I had freaked out because this was my current main money maker! :bigeyed:

Luckly, my android phone app still works. Maybe I should also try the Facebook app just in case anything else happens...

Has this happens to anyone else or it is just hopefully my own iPad problems? Maybe TNT is fixing the glitchy bugs it always has? 

I posted a lot of info, about Ghoul Catchers, on another TDN topic, located here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48103-ghoul-catchers-a-pain-in-everyones-side/. Please read that, as it covers the problems you are having.

PS - Ghoul Catchers on Facebook isn't allowing anyone to login, via Facebook, so isn't working, either.

Oh. Sorry... I didn't know it was also covering the current problems. Ghoul catchers had always been glitchy. I'm glad it is not just me.

Thanks for the info!

Of course. I understand. I wouldn't want to retype it either. It's wierd that I just started having problems recently.

(And also I hate it when I unintentionally double-post).