Finally not just a creep

tabachu1

Hello all! I am Tab, short for Tabetha. I used to play neopets when I was about 12. I stopped and hadn't played for a bit. I think it's been about 10 years since I tried again (of course I forgot my username from previous times). Now here I am for more after a hiatus. So many improvements! I used to creep around the forum. Now I'm no longer a creeper. A little about me. I think sharks and cats are my spirit animals. I have this obsession with seahorses. Maybe it's just because the males are the one's that carry the babies. Fascinates me. One random fact about me. I ran for school president in grade 5. Conclusion I lost. Talk about a popularity contest. I continue to not be too political though.

Anyways I am here to broaden my knowledge and make friends along the way . :biggrin:

Hello Tab, and welcome to speaking, not just creeping, on TDN.  lol.  I trust you will find that TDN is the best neopets forum online.  I have checked out quite a few, but I have always found TDN to be like home.  EVERYONE is super friendly, always willing to help, and it is not of those forums that gets snippy, where people start bickering back and forth.  No, people don't always agree.  People have their own ideas and thoughts on things, but they are able to talk about them and share them here without it becoming a battleground.  I think that is one of the things I like most about TDN.  You are free to disagree with someone without getting your head chewed off.  lol.  Also, when you have a problem or question, there is always someone who will try to help you.  I hope you like it here as much as I do.  :biggrin:

Hi Tab! Welcome to TDN Forums, which is like my second home. I think you will find lots of friends and helpful information that can help you complete quests, get avatars, or become a BattleDome Boss!:laughingsmiley: With such a diverse group of members and different time zones, you usually can find someone to chat with or rant to, which is really helpful for those difficult times and fun for the crazy times you just feel like being silly! :upsidedown: So as you post, we will get to know a little more about you as you get to know a little more about me & the whole gang here... and maybe find us to be your cup of tea  coff_teacup_elegant.gif or at least ppl you can put up with! :nod_yes:

Welcome Tab :)  I am J-Lo, nice to meet you!

I lurk at times, mostly cause I really don't know what to say most of the time, lol. I have found ppl here on TDN to so very nice :happydance:

I love making new friends and would love to add you if you don't mind :rock:

Aw thank you all!! I am looking to make more neofriends. Neopets has changed and improved so much more over a decade. This forum is very helpful. Seeing as I need more knowledge with certain things. I am happy to be here and get to know more of you! :D

On 3/7/2017 at 10:08 PM, Midgetlegs said:

We're definitely in the same boat when it comes to Mynci Beach Volleyball. It's just horrible...horrible! :D

I think you meant to post to milkyymintt's post. 'Back after 10 years'