Mysterious Symol Hole

SootSprite

I'm curious, if anything, what people have won and how often from the Mysterious Symol Hole. 

I've tried every day, usually multiple times, and have yet to get anything.
I've seen the page about it, and the prizes you CAN get. But I'm just curious to how that translates to real life.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Nothing, ever. I can't say I've done it every single day for the last almost 15 years (considering I took a huge break in there). When I am back and playing regularly, I at least try to do it a couple of times a day and nope, nothing, ever. There's an avatar, supposedly. I really want it. It's one of those that I just don't believe actually exists.

6 minutes ago, alexinwonderland said:

Nothing, ever. I can't say I've done it every single day for the last almost 15 years (considering I took a huge break in there). When I am back and playing regularly, I at least try to do it a couple of times a day and nope, nothing, ever. There's an avatar, supposedly. I really want it. It's one of those that I just don't believe actually exists.

I have it, can't remember if I got before or after my hiatus but I have it. Don't give up :happydance:

Yeah I thought that  Turmaculus  was pretty rare, I've only gotten something 2 times in the four months I've been back playing. But apparently the symol hole is like a miracle.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one then, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, or if there was a special time or something.

14 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I have it, can't remember if I got before or after my hiatus but I have it. Don't give up :happydance:

Well, that's good to know. I'll just keep on doing it and keep my fingers crossed. :unsure:

Well, I did this about 4 times a week for 3 years (asking myself why I bothered, lol) and was absolutely astonished to get the avatar because I didn`t even know there was one. Good luck - wish I could give you mine because I don`t even collect them ...

I did it daily for about a year and a half, and one day, I got some money (around 1000 NP, if I recall) and the avatar.  I've never gotten anything else, so I stopped trying.  I just looked it up on another site and there are a number of exclusive prizes you can win, so maybe I should start back up again.  (For what it's worth, I've always just selected the first option, climb down slowly, so I didn't need to click extra times.)