Back after 10 years...

Hey everyone! Name's Leah! I'm an inft-p Capricorn :D I'm back after 10 years... 10 year old me would be proud... lol. A little bit about me... I LOATHE Mynci Beach Volleyball, but I've been struggling to get the avatar for years. Ixis, Flotsams, Gnorbus, Peophins, and Unis are my favorite pets. My dream/holy grail pet would probably be a Faerie Ixi (grandfathered), Jelly Cybunny, Transparent Uni, or a Magma pet of any kind. I'm pretty casual as far as playing goes right now because I have a full-time job, but I'm working hard on collecting avatars and NP! (Saving up for a full Lab Map... almost there!!!!) :baaasmiley: Also, I play League of Legends casually too, if anyone is interested!

Anyways, now that I'm done, any questions? How is everyone? (It feels so odd to be a n00b again... lol) :biggrin:

tumblr_nmw31uJTjE1reefy4o2_400.jpg

Oh, and feel free to add me as a Neofriend (as I have none at the moment~!)! My username is the same on Neopets as it is here.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello and welcome back to neopets!
I deduce that you forgot your old account password, I recently came back from a 4 year break and I moved heavens and earth to remember my account e-mail and password! It is horrible to lose what we had :(

Yeah, unfortunately. I remember my old account being banned because I got hacked (my password was like... neo123 or something and I was popular on the boards, what was I expecting) but I ended up getting it back, only to forget that original password... lol!

On 08/03/2017 at 0:57 AM, milkyymintt said:

Yeah, unfortunately. I remember my old account being banned because I got hacked (my password was like... neo123 or something and I was popular on the boards, what was I expecting) but I ended up getting it back, only to forget that original password... lol!

Ouch, that sounds painful :( 
Good luck getting your things back! 

Welcome back! I took a long hiatus as well (about 6 years) but have been playing again for about a year! I feel kind of strange playing this game as an adult but it helps pass the time when I'm really bored at work! lol I currently only have one neofriend so if you don't mind I'll add you as well!

8 hours ago, crystolm said:

Welcome back! I took a long hiatus as well (about 6 years) but have been playing again for about a year! I feel kind of strange playing this game as an adult but it helps pass the time when I'm really bored at work! lol I currently only have one neofriend so if you don't mind I'll add you as well!

It may be a bit strange (I'm an adult too) but it depends on the point of view! 
The love for our pets is timeless! :heart:

Welcome back, seems a few people have come back recently, my account turns 16 in a few days. lol I currently have a magma scorchio via the magma pool, I don't think I'm gonna dip any of the others. 

Nothing wrong with being an adult playing Neopets, I was an adult when I originally started playing. Did I just make myself sound old? lol

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm reading this right, your Myers-Briggs type is in between INFP and INTP? If so, that's almost exactly my type as well (50% F, 50% T)! And, welcome back after your long hiatus!

Also, I love Madoka Magica, but my favorite is Akemi Homura :P

Hello there! Welcome back! I'm a returning vet too, been playing Neopets off and on for nearly 15 years and recently came back after a long hiatus of a few years myself, I'm so adult it's painful but I loooove this site! Btw, I'm an ENFP-A Scorpio! XD Let's be friends! -bounce bounce bounce- ^_^ Yeh I'm a little extroverted maybe..dunno..ahem. Anyway!!!...Good to meet you and add me if ya like, my username is the same here as on Neopets fantazia01. Great to meet ya and hope to see you around :D 

-Fanti