School Girl Customization Help!

So I'm trying to dress up my Plushie Aisha as a typical ~*kawaii*~ Japanese school girl.

This is what she currently looks like: 58bcb8db9f9b4_ScreenShot2017-03-05at8_16_58PM.png.a423b6c8b90935dce5bbbf96f1fc3be3.png

I'm lost as far as the background and any other items to include because the ones I want to use are retired NC items :/ (those items being Cherry Blossom GarlandCherry Blossom Season Background, and Takeout Box Purse).

Anyone have any suggestions on what other items to use?

I think Spring Path Background might be an interesting alternative for you, since there's a cherry blossom tree in it and it's pretty cheap (less than 7k). If you want to try something funkier, there's Maths Background, Citrus Background and Meepit Vs Feepit Background - I'm no expert in Japanese culture (far from it), but these vaguely reminded me of some very colourful anime and street fashion styles.

Have you tried trading for those retired items? I think I have the takeout purse, and I got it from one of the current NC mall games ( I think shenanigifts ). 

Also, love the Kawaii theme! 

Thanks for your suggestions, guys! I bought the Spring Path background ^^

1 hour ago, SootSprite said:

Have you tried trading for those retired items? I think I have the takeout purse, and I got it from one of the current NC mall games ( I think shenanigifts ). 

Also, love the Kawaii theme! 

I haven't tried trading for the items, mainly because I don't really have anything worth trading :/

You can always try! When I first started, I only had the NC items I had won from the money tree, and a couple items from the NC mall games. Or you can always just open a dark prism or dark sorcery mystery capsule. I've found a lot of people are interested in those items.

You can just make a list at what you have ( I personally use Dress to Impress), and you can add what you are looking for, and then for every person you click on you can "Compare with your items" and see what they have that you want and what they want that you have. It makes it super fast and easy instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages and lists. 

And if you do trudy's surprise, then you'll already be one step ahead with a bunch of spare boxes! It get's super addicting. 

But I've completed a few awesome customs that way that were way retired that I didn't think I could ever get.

If you do decide to try trading, find me on neopets and send me your list, and I can see if we can work out a trade (if you were still wanting the take out box purse).

Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, SootSprite said:

You can always try! When I first started, I only had the NC items I had won from the money tree, and a couple items from the NC mall games. Or you can always just open a dark prism or dark sorcery mystery capsule. I've found a lot of people are interested in those items.

You can just make a list at what you have ( I personally use Dress to Impress), and you can add what you are looking for, and then for every person you click on you can "Compare with your items" and see what they have that you want and what they want that you have. It makes it super fast and easy instead of having to scroll through a bunch of pages and lists. 

And if you do trudy's surprise, then you'll already be one step ahead with a bunch of spare boxes! It get's super addicting. 

But I've completed a few awesome customs that way that were way retired that I didn't think I could ever get.

If you do decide to try trading, find me on neopets and send me your list, and I can see if we can work out a trade (if you were still wanting the take out box purse).

Hope that helps!

Cool! I just made a Dress to Impress account to see if anyone wants to trade with me ^^ 

I have a lot of boxes from Trudy's Surprise, so they'll definitely come in handy!

Thank you for your help! :biggrin:

19 hours ago, heartybfast said:

Since you already made a DTI account, how about posting a link to your Kawaii Aisha custom here? That way other people can easily try their custom ideas and post back a link that can easily show the items :D

Here's my custom: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1328662

Sorry, I'm still learning how to use the site o_O

20 hours ago, ThroughMyEyes said:

She looks amazing! Congratulations :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please remember that quotes do not count toward your overall word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

20 hours ago, ThroughMyEyes said:

I think she looks very cute. Good job! I think the look is very well put together! :smile: