Missed a random event..

Mooo

I was just doing my usual refreshing on the money tree, looking for plushies and other sorts, decided to take a look in my inventory and there it was... a Magical Pea Chia Pop o_O Is my luck starting to change, and how did I miss that event? :laugh: Anyone else missed events and questioned items?

Totally! Especially when I'm doing dailies, because I just open a ton of tabs at once and quickly go through it. There's been many a times I found a Morphing Potion in my inventory and had no idea how it got there. Also missed like 3 faerie quests, didn't even know I was on one until I went to use the shop wizard haha! :P

That is an amazing find! That has definitely happened to me before, especially with the money tree, and any games where the page needs to be refreshed often. I love when I find random items in my inventory! :)

Well that certainly is a welcomed RE.  Congrats on that one!

I missed getting a full set of codestones once. I was refreshing for one thing or another, and I checked my inventory and there they were. I actually got a little scared something went terribly wrong before I looked into it and saw that there's a RE that gives you a set of codestones.

Wow, big congrats on that, that's a wonderful RE! I got a magical grape chia pop the same way a few months ago. Nowhere near the value of the pea one of course, but still very exciting to receive. :D

I clearly missed an RE yesterday that will have been the "while out for a stroll blah-de-blah looks down and finds X NP on the ground," as I suddenly had 25k NP more than a moment before, lol!

Ta very much stealth RE! Makes up for Hubrid Nox ninjaing me last week and taking 3 of my BD pet's HP away!

• 1 month later...