Happy Gelert Day!

hrtbrk

Yea! Gelert Day! I actually like both of these! A bit of detail, on the Woodland one, especially with the bark (no pun intended). I like how the ears and tails look like branches. As for the Maractite, a lot of detail with the Maractite symbols. I really like the "sun" symbol on the Gelert's chest. Overall, I'm happy. (Well, I'm partial to Gelerts, too). Any new clothes?

10 minutes ago, Panthersclaw said:

Both of them are beautiful, the details are perfect :heart:

The outfit:

gelert-outfit-pompom.jpgclo_gelert_footwear.gif clo_gelert_cap.gif clo_gelert_leggings.gif clo_gelert_sweater.gif

That sweater is SO DELIGHTFULLY TACKY, it will fit right in my gallery! :biggrin:

I love the woodland gelert, too. One of the better woodland pets IMO. 

The Maractite looks great! 

The concept of Woodland is very pretty but I think that the pattern is "sloopy" compared to the other ones: 
4.png 4.png
I think the difference is very easy to spot. I think the concept is very pretty with the tail and ears being branches but the rest is very... lazy.

Woodland looks weird because the shading on it is atrocious and backwards. Any respectable artist would know/see how wrong this is.

They made the face a dark shadow and highlighted the BACK, PAWS AND CHEST? :arrowhead::axehead:

I hope they go back and fix it like they have other colours. It would be an awesome colour if the art was drawn properly.