Refreshed Quest Request is even more awesome

discobiscuit

I was lucky enough to get the "Refreshed Quest Request" boon this week, right in the middle of the Faerie Quest Event!  I usually don't care for Air Faerie quests because she gives movement points as a reward and I don't find them helpful.  I was happy I could reset the quest every day if I got an Air Faerie.  But then I discovered...

You can use the boon to reset the bonus Crafting Faerie quest!  

Since I don't ever do Crafting Faerie quests, that means I can get 2 "normal" faerie quests for the rest of the week.  How awesome is that?

Pass the news on to all your friends (who were in the winning faction this week)!

8 minutes ago, discobiscuit said:

I was lucky enough to get the "Refreshed Quest Request" boon this week, right in the middle of the Faerie Quest Event!  I usually don't care for Air Faerie quests because she gives movement points as a reward and I don't find them helpful.  I was happy I could reset the quest every day if I got an Air Faerie.  But then I discovered...

Since I don't ever do Crafting Faerie quests, that means I can get 2 "normal" faerie quests for the rest of the week.  How awesome is that?

Pass the news on to all your friends (who were in the winning faction this week)!

Oh wait, so you're saying that if you reset Delina's quest you don't just get another one of her quests, you get one from any of the faeries, though I guess you might get another of her's?

3 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

That's correct! That's what I have been doing this week. I also had some NC from an event, and faerie quest fortune cookies were half off. I'm getting 3 quests a day after resetting the crafting faerie ;)

It also works the other way, lol.  I refreshed my air faerie quest and got a crafting faerie quest.  lol.  That was quite odd.:blink:  I abandoned it.  Then I got my daily crafting faerie quest, refreshed it, and got a dark faerie quest.

Well, now, today there was no Delina for me.  I went to the quests page and at the bottom was the "Would you like to do today's quest" button.  It's always been the bonus quest button before, which I used to just dismiss in order to get to the regular quest.

Then after I did the Air Faerie (sigh) quest, there is no additional quest to do.

This didn't happen to me yesterday morning.

I should add, since I see you're from Australia, that "yesterday morning" for me was 24 hours before this here post.  It's morning right now where I am.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@S_A posted this topic, "No Crafting Faerie Quest?" here, on TDN: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48162-no-crafting-faerie-quest/. I did make a reply, but, basically, it appears TNT/JS "disables" the Crafting Faerie quest for those who chose the Refreshed Quest Request boon, during the Daily Faerie Quest Event. It seems they might not want people to take advantage of the Crafting Faerie quest and get another "free" daily quest. So the theory goes...